When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How did you build your PAM rep?

jayslinx

Hi guys,

I just need to hear how you guys built your PAM reps especially the PAM 111's.

I want to start building mine very soon (PAM 111h), and need all the help and advice I can get. I have a budget of around $500 (not including the strap).

So any build stories you guys have, please share them with me, including the pictures as we all no words do this hobby no justice at all, lol.

Regards

Jay.

Still working. I have 3 different reps (2 of which will go on sale) 4 different dials...I make the straps so there was little cost there...I bought my first from a friend and it turns out it may be a DSN....I then tried to get a cannon mod by purchasing the parts myself and taking to a local maker....I forgot one of the parts...so the watchmaker could not complete the task. Then I sent a request to the master here(The Zigmeister) and the cost of that mod plus lume made me think twice because I would have been close to your budget. So now, I just purchased one with lume and pin and will modify the crown guard myself. The issue with this piece is that the movement needs work but since I have two "donors" I thought what the heck. The cost will go way higher than $500 unless you find someone here with most mods you want selling for the budgeted amount...Which does seem possible from my limited experience.

Hi guys,

I just need to hear how you guys built your PAM reps especially the PAM 111's.

I want to start building mine very soon (PAM 111h), and need all the help and advice I can get. I have a budget of around $500 (not including the strap).

So any build stories you guys have, please share them with me, including the pictures as we all no words do this hobby no justice at all, lol.

Regards

Jay.

It's surprisingly easy to spend $500 on building a 111 without getting anything better than watches that are generally available. I'd start with a DSN 111, which already has decent lume/cannon pin and a good case, then upgrade CG + crown. Short of spending $1k on a Little Hero 111 that'll be as good as you'll see anywhere imho.

I don't think I'll ever have the cash to get a passable rep version so I have considered spending a fair wedge of money on one of Vaccum's creations. They're customised to you and look good, plus you can't really get 'called out' as they're clearly not supposed to be accurate to a gen!

After looking closley at DSN's 111, I've come to the conclusion that his '6' is way off for my me. The rest of the dial is pretty cool.

Does anyone else agree with me, or am I being too critical?

Has anyone got any pics of their PWC 111 or a SEAD 111, with or without mods?

Regards