When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

lost two allen screws from my new B&R

Jkay

One allen screw from each rubber strap has backed out on it's own and been lost .. can anyone point me to a place I can buy replacements? Hopefully before the bands fall off <_<

BTW otherwise, this watch is BEAUTIFUL .. it has real screws on the back of the case, not fake stamped images of screws .. but the date wheel is black numbers on white bg so I know thats not right .. but I love it anyway! Gorgeous.

thanks in advance.

Perhaps Fastenal, or more probably one of the many watch materials houses where you would find bands and batteries, etc...

But you are going to need to know diameter, length and most importantly - thread pitch to order what you need...

Fastenal, if there is one local to you, may at least have a gauge you can use to measure the diameter and pitch of your remaining set screws.

And don't forget to stock up on some lock-tite while you're there. ;)

Perhaps Fastenal, or more probably one of the many watch materials houses where you would find bands and batteries, etc...

I do indeed have a Fastenal very near-by to me! Their web site is terrible tho, with each page taking almost 10 minutes to load!! I'll keep trying.

Thanks Again B)

Contact Andrew (Trusty)

Mine stripped over time and he send me new tubes and screws. I did buy something from him at the same time.

OK thanks, I was hoping that someone here sold parts as well as watches.

I'm currently speaking to Andrew too about lost B&R screws - the problem is that there appear to be a number of different sources of B&R, each seemingly using different screws...

As I don't know where mine was bought from (it was a gift) we're struggling to narrow it down! :(

Contact Andrew (Trusty)

Mine stripped over time and he send me new tubes and screws. I did buy something from him at the same time.

*sudden thought*

Would it just be easier to buy new tubes and screws from one place and replace the whole lot, rather than trying to find one or two matching screws??