When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ubi does it again !

lanikai

Long Story short.. I had rearranged my day which consist of my gym training schedule for the week to get home and take macro's of my Ubi franken 9411..

Ubi posted this >> http://www.rwg.cc/members/order-Lani-motivated-t98604.html

to motivate me to do so..

so I left the windward side of the island a bit early and headed home.. and since I know the marco images will takw several hours for me.. I thought I had better stop real fast a tthe market for a fresh baked artisian rustic loaf and some pastrami . procetta and provolone.. to build a fast lunch in between getting the images up..

I get to the parking lot.. and reach up to get my safeway card ... when from my visor falls some paper work..

hmmm.. looks familiar.. like I should of taken care of this yellow slips of documents..

:shock: ... AAHHHHhhhhhhhhhrrrggggg.... it was the traffic ticket I got and the court date was ..or rather "IS" today 6/2/09 @8:30 am .. it's now 9:30am ... :blink:.. you could of imagined the look on ma face or the verbs that were spoken out loud....

I ... moved very quickly .. downtown to the Court building.. parked next to it, in a $10.00 half hour stall.. the municipal parking is just too far away.. get up to the court room .. :bangin:

walk calmly over to the Prosecutor.. btw.. my ticket was for .. No Insurance card.. we have "No Fault" in Hawaii and the fine can be up to 1000 usd.. but more than that .. a bench warrant had already been issued.. (I had insurance .. but the insurance company sent me the wrong card.. ) .. so regardless of having proof of insurance later.. the bench warrant would of been forfeited.. anywhere from 300 to 600 usd..

I was told a bench warrant had already been issued.. but she would take it back..

So everything turned out well, case dismissed.. after showing proof of insurance.. only because I altered my schedule.. if I had gone to the gym.. I would not have pulled my visor down.. etc. etc. ... and if I had gotten stopped for .. whatever.. would of spent the night or weekend in ..Cell Block.. not a place I miss too much.. :rolleyes:

So the morale of the story,..... RWG..and it's members have saved the day again... I believe in karma and the karmic circle...

so thank you Ubi.. and RWG !!!!!!

Ok I'm ready to shoot macro's....now... :D

A~C

Lani

So, uh... Does this mean that I'm like, your guardian angel or something?

Hmmm. Well you did almost make him crash his car recently whilst DUISDUF - that's Driving Under the Influence of Staring and Drooling at a Ubi Franken.

So I'd say that evens the score in the :innocent: vs. :evil: stakes.