When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Black Noobmariner from Josh arrived today!

Jaco

Just received my new Black Sub from Josh - fast, excellent service and watch looks great. This watch have the Engraved ROLEXROLEX with Serial on the Rehaut with M-Serial and was surprise that the engraving is actually less obvious that I thought it would be - comes out darker in photos.

dsc7777.jpg

dsc7779.jpg

dsc7780.jpg

dsc7781r.jpg

dsc7782.jpg

dsc7787.jpg

Coeuss, what was wrong with watch?

The second hand is on crack. It starts stops and then jumps ahead. it's not Joshs fault seems like this is a common problem from the factory when using a dg2813 movement. I'm just [censored] they don't check these things and then you have to pay extra for them to fix the problems.

You scored well Jaco. Noobmariner is a rep classic, and still very good Sub replica for the money.

Enjoy!

I agree it's great for the price. This is the new M series Noon though so I think it's time for another By-Tor review of this one. The old classic noon without the engraving and better rehaut is no longer available. Btw We worked it out and he's going to take care of me. Looking forward to a By-Tor review

I agree it's great for the price. This is the new M series Noon though so I think it's time for another By-Tor review of this one. The old classic noon without the engraving and better rehaut is no longer available. Btw We worked it out and he's going to take care of me. Looking forward to a By-Tor review

I got one from Eurotimez, this week. It is stunning. Jingled though. High end watches do not jingle. Tell you what you can do quickly to give your watch a better look and feel. Get some 600 grit emery paper and relieve those sharp edges...almost cut my hand off on them. The other thing is to oil the band. I laid mine in an aluminum pie pan (not the head, just the bracelet) and squirted 3 in 1 oil on the back of it and manipulated it...quickly, though. You don't want those hollow mid-links to fill up with oil. (This works really well if you have solid mid-links. Then spend some time cleaning the oil off, with paper towels and then a cotton towel. Gives the watch a much more gen feel...and stops that infernal jingling. Good watches don't jingle.

MT

I got one from Eurotimez, this week. It is stunning. Jingled though. High end watches do not jingle. Tell you what you can do quickly to give your watch a better look and feel. Get some 600 grit emery paper and relieve those sharp edges...almost cut my hand off on them. The other thing is to oil the band. I laid mine in an aluminum pie pan (not the head, just the bracelet) and squirted 3 in 1 oil on the back of it and manipulated it...quickly, though. You don't want those hollow mid-links to fill up with oil. (This works really well if you have solid mid-links. Then spend some time cleaning the oil off, with paper towels and then a cotton towel. Gives the watch a much more gen feel...and stops that infernal jingling. Good watches don't jingle.

MT

BTW...I ordered mine with a DG4813. Clocks at 28.8. Really looks good and so far it seems to keep excellent time. +-2-4 sec/day. That will probably change.

Got mine a couple of days ago.. The Z serial one with ETA clone movement. I simply LOVE it. It has not left my wrist since I got it :)

Congrats man on a ubernice watch in my opinion!!!

post-21269-1244153369_thumb.jpg

post-21269-1244153459_thumb.jpg

I have the WM9 so there will be no more Subs for me. Sorry. :D

And besides... there wouldn't be much to review... your Noob looks exactly the same as the "classic" one. Just that typical offcenter engraving that they have in all Noobfactory watches now. I agree, it's a serious downgrade and stupid move from the factory.

The second hand is on crack. It starts stops and then jumps ahead. it's not Joshs fault seems like this is a common problem from the factory when using a dg2813 movement. I'm just [censored] they don't check these things and then you have to pay extra for them to fix the problems.

ha!

interesting....exact same thing was the case with my noobmariner from andrew!

Edited by simzger