When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pre V's Historic Quest: Block Rockin' Prevendome & Pre A Beats

Pre V

P1000930.jpg

P1000943.jpg

P1000948.jpg

If this quest ever ended, it will be in the event of the sudden stoppage of my living years (which quite incidentally almost ended 7 days back --- involved in a serious vehicular accident which I walked away with a couple of scratches).

To take my mind off the traumatization waves that are tiding in, I have decided to maintain, if not, strengthen my passion into my projects.

So here we go....some updated pics and timepieces. :)

P1000957.jpg

This day, 2 more Pre A 0002 Luminor Base were completed with the help of FGD's brilliant dials, T's 48 crowns and Davidsen's case and swiss movement.

P1000959.jpg

P1000939.jpg

The most recent mod on my 201A was the stroke of luck when I found EL's 201A caseback in NOS condition. Indeed, this case is very thick compared to DSN's 201A caseback. This just about marks the completion of my 5218-201A.

P1000953.jpg

P1000950.jpg

P1000956.jpg

P1000944.jpg

Thanks for the kind words my friends!

Yes I am eagerly anticipating the arrival of the "upcoming" prevendome dials Ubi! :) Your Pre A 002 is fantastica!

dluddy: Your collective quality PAMs never ceased to amaze me.

coolfire: Appreciate your concern. It was and still is a rough time for me. I am sure we'll be able to meet up one day and view these pieces together. You've got a great collection yourself too!