When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

CamPhone Mid Week Wristie

ammandel

Our 2nd Camera Phone Wristie Post em if you got em gang!

Wednesday:

3466142458_12a5f7f60e_b.jpg

One of my favourites, this rep feels BETTER, and I'm not joking. Than the gen Breitling Crosswind my friend has, and better than a 45mm Planet Ocean I handled in an AD. Crown unscrews and winds like butter, bezel click is perfectly accurate. Pearl looks 100% to gen with a 2 part construction.

Need I go on!? This is much better than the SFSO imo.

Wow! Seriously nice pics everyone. I'm starting to think theres something really novel about this camphone wristies idea, especially as we can begin to take wristie pics 'on location' as it were.

b16, nice pic as always bro. Sql out of interest which phone did you take this pic with? Its extremely clear!

CF, nice pic and watch, you guys representing the SMPs in style :D

armin, your pics have an awesome 'shine' about them and striking contrast, the 1st pic (the wristie) is very nice, I see no problems with it at all. Beautiful colours and nice effects.

A reason your finding some of your other images are not as clear as you'd like are due to the angles you're choosing. You're choosing some angles that can be difficult to work with and this is focussing more light into the lens creating background noise. Sometimes you will find with a slight movement and slight change in the angle you are working with may just take the reflecting excess light from bouncing back into the lens and will cut down the noise and distortion greatly. When your taking a shot, take a number of them when you've decided the picture you want to create, then import them all onto your computer and the best ones from the shoot will become evident, some will have more noise than others - this is just one of the elements us camera photographers have to work with with our limited range of settings :D

Keep taking pictures though, they are awesome - and nice watch to boot :D

Guest Sql_pl
Sql out of interest which phone did you take this pic with? Its extremely clear!

Thanks, but I still believe it should be better!

It was taken with my 8800 Carbon Arte. It has 3.2 MP camera with autofocus.

Here is another wristshot taken with that camera phone, showing my GF and her Pasha:

50366074.jpg

This one was taken in shitty artificial lighting conditions inside of a store somewhere.

Guest Sql_pl
Wow.. It sure looks like the autofocus on your 8800 is really good, M! :good:

Well definately better than in my previous generation 8800.

But I still think that for the money it should have more sophisticated camera with some better optics, macro modes etc etc and it does not.