When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Want To Replace My 4th Gen Po Bracelet

ryaku

Yep, i can't stand that big gap between first and second link.

Perhaps i could solve buying a bracelet of a different PO replica version, i just wonder if King/Precious Time version or 45 mm versions have a bit better bracelet.

Else i could replace it with a speedy bracelet, indeed very nice. :g:

How the hell can you coexist with it??!! :angry:

Cheers :)

I checked ofrei site but i didn't find it (number should be 952).

You can try to send em a mail message, they have in stock for sure however price will be pretty high considering that a single end link for aqua terra bracelet costs 44$. :mellow:

http://www.ofrei.com/page838.html

:)

Is 952 the right size for the 42 sized PO? (Smaller one)

Hey guys - found what Ofrei has. It is not up there now - but it was (you can see it in google from when it was cached.)

Omega Stainless Steel Bracelet 1580/952

Case Numbers 168.1651

Special order item, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Credit Card are not billed for special order items until they are shipped. All credit card orders placed on line are not billed to the credit card until the order is shipped.

OME-020ST1580952

$464.00

$464 ----> No way.

End links are not available at this time either. I am going to think about perhaps an Omega Seamaster Pro band from one of the dealers. I think that it would look ok.

I put a genuine PO rubber band on mine. I would be willing to sell my SS bracelet which has genuine guts from a clasp I bought for a 2254, eliminating that gap. It sits perfectly on both sides (genuine guts on extension side as well). I also have the shell for the 2254 (black Seamaster) clasp available if anyone is interested.

Edited by krustybrand

Yep, i can't stand that big gap between first and second link.

Perhaps i could solve buying a bracelet of a different PO replica version, i just wonder if King/Precious Time version or 45 mm versions have a bit better bracelet.

Else i could replace it with a speedy bracelet, indeed very nice. :g:

How the hell can you coexist with it??!! :angry:

Cheers :)

I know exactly what you are talking about! :whistling: Very Frustrating. I ended up purchasing a Oem Rubber Strap and Oem Buckle. I love my 45mm Black PO now!~ The remedy costs about $160 for me anyway. :blink:

I put a genuine PO rubber band on mine. I would be willing to sell my SS bracelet which has genuine guts from a clasp I bought for a 2254, eliminating that gap. It sits perfectly on both sides (genuine guts on extension side as well). I also have the shell for the 2254 (black Seamaster) clasp available if anyone is interested.

Hi krusty,

sorry bu i didn't get how you eliminated the gap... :mellow:

Do you have a pic?

Thank you :)