When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eden Watches

P_Diddy

Hi,

To all the members who have bought from Eden Watches:

1) What was your overall experience like?

2) Is there shipping speedy and reliable [most reps are listed as free worldwide shipping]

3) The prices are very reasonable but what is the quality of the reps like, do you really GET what you PAID for?

Thanks for your view/opinions

P_Diddy

If you mean watcheden.com my answer is YES, they are trusted dealer.

I only bought one watch from them...yet.

An Omega SMP GMT, it is what I payed for it 108$ (-20$ with cupon code). This was my first rep, so I did't want to pay a lot for the first time.

Communication is good, delivery is fast and safe.

I've bought several watches from Watcheden over the last year.

1) Overall experience was very good on each occasion. The one thing to remember is that Sarah's English is rather limited, so keep it simple if you need to discuss something with her. Tony's English is much better, but Sarah seems to deal with all of the enquiries these days.

2) WE ship very quickly. The free airmail shipping isn't as fast as EMS, but is very reliable. Most watches I've ordered from them have arrived here in the UK around 9-10 days after order. Never had a problem

3) The watches are the same as every other trusted dealer - there's good stuff and not-so good. Do your research before you order. If in doubt, post a link to the watch you're interested on here and I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice

I bought a 42mm PO on a rubber strap and was very pleased with the transaction, good comms and fast delivery. The only thing I didn't like was the credit card transaction pages which were abit shaky and indicated that the transaction hadn't gone through although everything was fine. The watch and rubber strap was excellent.

One experience, bad experience. I ordered a PO 42mm I receive a the 45mm. I sold the watch cuz I find too ricky to ship it back the watch to china, shipping fee, etc.

Be warn, they are probably drop shipper, so, this kind of business are victime of factory shipper. But Sarah is very nice and can resolve this kind of issue. In rep world, since my beginning, I hit a problem with each "trusty" dealer I bought watches. It's the game of buying rep. Cross your finger, but it seem that this dealer is recommended, like TrustyTime, PureTime, PerfectClones, etc. etc. price is ok, shipping is ok, packaging is ok too. No problem there.