When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC SLevin titanium

saviboy

In gen form, the Slevin came in both SS and Ti on both rubber and bracelet.

In rep form, only SS. They had the yellow version which was supposed to be Ti but in SS brushed to look like Ti. Nice watch...but a giveaway on the weight...not that anybody would really know the limitations of colour lines and material used...except somebody who really knows their IWC watches. The rep version made was the white on black.

If you want accuracy, stick to the SS.

I'd have preferred the titanium one myself as well though, but not the rep as it is now (with SS).

Would a face/bez swap onto a GST chrono Ti work?

I don't see how the bezel rotation mechanism would work. Also the GST is 40mm (I have one of those) and the "Slevin" is 42mm.

As much as the SS is more accurate, I did like the yellow accents on the Ti version more than the basic white for the SS version...too bad they didn't do the Ti case for it on the rep though. The weight on that would have been great.

I tried the genuine on at an AD once and it was a great watch :tu:

I'd have loved a rep of this one in titanium :(

As much as the SS is more accurate, I did like the yellow accents on the Ti version more than the basic white for the SS version...too bad they didn't do the Ti case for it on the rep though. The weight on that would have been great.

The yellow accents are not all. The hour markers on the Ti/yellow are metallic stickers whereas on the SS/white are plain white paint. So the yellow dial is much more beautiful, and its beauty far outweighs the innacuracy of the case & bracelet material. I bought the SS/yellow replica and later I got the white internal bezel. I know that all the variations of my watch are fantasy ones, but again, the dial with metallic stickers is a work of art and worth having.