When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

anyone know a good /reputable website where i can purchase ...

prince458

anyone know a good /reputable website where i can purchase sterile/hommage 47mm / 44mm PAM style watches

looking/wanting to buy sterile 47mm pam style watch for use on a custom dial project. not looking to spend alot of $$$ (under $125.00) but would like to have a decent/good 6497 movement in it. on google DSN sells sterile PAM watches but i am not looking to spend that amount of $$$.

anyone ever buy sterile/hommage PAM watches from the guy on pmwf? think the seller is militaryman or something like that? how good and reliable are those?

thanks for in advance for information and suggestions.

i would recommend you to visit PT (angus) or perfect clones. both of them sell a decent mm20 (rxw) for 128 usd though its asian movement and mineral glas only. another secret tip is homer who sells nice and cheap pams too. howi i belive he oly offers 44mm and not 47mm.

good luck in your search

I have one for sale now I was getting ready to list. I also have about 6 dials. I was going to list as a "kit" sterile watch, DSN case and at least one dial. PM if interested before I list...

anyone know a good /reputable website where i can purchase sterile/hommage 47mm / 44mm PAM style watches

looking/wanting to buy sterile 47mm pam style watch for use on a custom dial project. not looking to spend alot of $$$ (under $125.00) but would like to have a decent/good 6497 movement in it. on google DSN sells sterile PAM watches but i am not looking to spend that amount of $$$.

anyone ever buy sterile/hommage PAM watches from the guy on pmwf? think the seller is militaryman or something like that? how good and reliable are those?

thanks for in advance for information and suggestions.

well you wont be getting a really goooood 6497 movt. but it'll do! it'll be the asian version (which has the more expensive shock)

umm watcheden, pt, sillix most of these dealers will carry pam models....

BUT since you asked for a 47mm sterile dial..... check this out ;)http://www.jacksontse.com/

BOOM! how'd you like thatttt!

example :)

mm071photo1.jpg

well you wont be getting a really goooood 6497 movt. but it'll do! it'll be the asian version (which has the more expensive shock)

umm watcheden, pt, sillix most of these dealers will carry pam models....

BUT since you asked for a 47mm sterile dial..... check this out ;)http://www.jacksontse.com/

BOOM! how'd you like thatttt!

example :)

mm071photo1.jpg

thanks! that's great as long as i get the watch with the reflection of the camera and photograher with it :):D

thanks all for the advice and suggestions.

@paneristi ... perfect clones as in joshua? homer as the homer on this forum?

@astrograph ... i've dealt with tony at watcheden before but for branded rolex. no dealings with pt (is that precious time) or silix; will check out www.jacksontse.com for their offerings.

@blackbard ... sending you PM

yeah prince.... i've heard good things about that website, ppl usually buy a watch to you know customize it, like you are doing :)

but i think i remember someone saying the prices are around 90-100$ for a watch.. and if you buy more than 1 he'll give you a discount

but i think i remember someone saying the prices are around 90-100$ for a watch.. and if you buy more than 1 he'll give you a discount

If you're talking about Jackson, his watches are around 60-80$, and 90$ for titanium ones. My introduction to Panerai style watches was through him. Now I'm hooked. :)