When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Photo of modded GMTIIc

rogerthat

It's pretty difficult to tell from this pic... it's so "artsy"... :D

Is that a gen bezel... or have you polished it somehow? (I'm not that well aware of the fonts, etc. and how they should look).

I saw the gen last week for the first time and the bezel is a LOT shinier... and it looks "grey" from certain angles. It's actually quite a big difference... I wasn't aware of this until I saw the gen "in the flesh".

Yes, this watch has a gen bezel insert installed.

It is indeed shinier and the numbers are lighter in color compared to the rep bezel.

I will take artsy as a compliment from a photo expert like yourself. I have admired your skills for years, I am just starting with the photo editing stuff.

Thanks mate. That's indeed very artistic photo. Keep shooting... the only way to improve is the trial and error.

When you figure out the good setup and all those small tricks (that work for you) it's easy. When I was starting to get "serious" in watch photography, probably 1 out of 100 pics were decent or "workable". Now when I make a review I usually shoot all the photos in just one take.

Enjoy that GMT... it's a beauty! :)

"Sweet! Now get that cyclops AR'd"

I did, my cyclops was one from the Lani/Cheif run, unfortunately it does not really provide the look intended; not sure how Rolex makes that work,but I don't think there is a way to mod it properly

"Ihave a Rolex GMT2c with real ceramic bezel, the same like you rogerthat, right?

It