When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quick Shout Out to By-Tor & King

Thanks to the brilliant review of the Ebel Discovery by our much loved brother By-Tor,

and the wonderful transaction by King who did a hand select for me, I am the proud

owner of my 339th replica purchase.

This piece however outshines them all,, and is one I will never sell, or give away,

unlike 334 of them so far...which are but memories. :nea:

This Ebel is the most beautiful, handsome, and well put together with top notch materials !

Sorry for the lack of a photo but I could never outdo By-Tor.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Review-EBEL-1911...ove-t81129.html

I feel like I did years ago after receiving my first Pam 196,.. and now find myself

looking for more...

Thanks Again By-Tor, our everlasting sweetheart... King, and the best place

on the planet for watch Talk & Action RWG ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Richard, I feel the same way. By-Tor's review has me on the ropes and I will also probably go for it. After having seen it in person it is one of the best rep's ever!

It's all By-Tor's fault.

As for the 300+ rep purchases, at least you didn't keep them all, LOL.

@RT: Great to see you back onboard mate... and I'm really happy that you liked the watch. I love it too.

It's my favorite white dial chrono. Just as understated as all white dials, but when the light hits it... well it "sparkles". Too bad a motionless photo can't quite capture it. :)

IMG_1387.jpg

I'm sure this is something that Ubi would probably like too... it's not a big watch.

PS RT: Isn't it weird how the double AR is sometimes red, sometimes blue? Or are my eyes deceiving me?

You know... I was just thinking... it's posts like this (and sometimes pm's like this) from the members that really make my day. I don't care if those reviews of mine get read 300 or 30.000 times... but when I receive feedback like this it my "passion gets renewed" too.

Especially when I hear it from serious, hardcore longtime collectors like Robert and RT. Thanks again guys!

I have to agree with all of you, after quite a few purchases I found a couple of watches I probably never part with. All is thanks to By-Tor's reviews who educated and influence me on which watches and things to look for. His reviews played a big part on this two and my other purchases.

Here are the pic's

P1070139.jpg

P1070143.jpg

and thanks By-Tor for making my journey into reps that much easier and well informed.