When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Link Chrono Day Date at Josh

801run

Really interesting this one, love the Link Chrono!

No description or price jet, but pictures:

http://www.jpc8118.com/0202a-p-6513.html

http://www.jpc8118.com/0202-p-6512.html

Judging by the pictures it seems as if it is the old low-beat A7750. The fine regulator is present, so it can be either the old or the really new A7750 version, but the date wheels suggests the old version to me.

Also, it seems to lack AR as opposed to the gen, and the gen also have display case back and double button deployment clasp. So it seems as if they just took the old case set and bracelet and put in a new dial =/ .. anyway, lets stay tuned for the details!

Cheers,

801run

The only issue with Link for me is the lack of AR. The dial is reflective as hell... and the new day-date gen definitely has AR now.

Too bad there's no AR... otherwise I would have bought one.

I might get the gen eventually... damn that Link chrono is a stunning watch!

What a let down. I'm waiting for the day they rep the push-button clasp and display back. I can always get the AR done later, but I need those other parts to make the perfect Link chrono.

Exactly, me too. I think they ought to make an update to such a popular rep as the Link Chrono.

The only issue with Link for me is the lack of AR. The dial is reflective as hell... and the new day-date gen definitely has AR now.

Too bad there's no AR... otherwise I would have bought one.

I might get the gen eventually... damn that Link chrono is a stunning watch!

I'm also thinking about the gen By-Tor! The blue dial version with AR and display case back, it's soo nice! Even though the blue dial rep version is nice, the color of the dial is not directly true to the gen, the gen has an increadibly metallic and shiny clear blue color. Tried it on at the AD and it is such a looker :D