When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bezel inserts?

mingray

If those inserts fit the Narikaa POs, and have closer to gen pearl, I believe that there will be a demand for them. I know I'll order it.

They will fit Narikaa PO's....just waiting for some detailed pics of them before i order.

I dont know prices yet,i dont even know a fair price to pay!!...its that early in the pipeline...

Because there is lot of difference between inserts, even if they are made for the same model. The ones you can buy are probably made for the real deal. Most of rep PO's (42 and 45) don't have the exact same size as the genuine... thus knowing the exact inner and outer diameter before buying is recommended. I can give you the measurements of the POrikaa if like?

interesting...

is it easy to take off a bezel and attach and new one, do you just have to try and pry it out with a screwdriver or is there a more professional method lol.

I only did it once, and it wasn't easy at all. I've tried all the professional methods and non worked. Finally I did it the easiest way, i took a small screwdriver, used it to pop out the pearl, then inserted the screwdriver into the pearl hole and with a fair amount of force pulled out the bezel insert. Of course the insert is ruined after that, but the purpose is to get it replaced, so who cares?

I only did it once, and it wasn't easy at all. I've tried all the professional methods and non worked. Finally I did it the easiest way, i took a small screwdriver, used it to pop out the pearl, then inserted the screwdriver into the pearl hole and with a fair amount of force pulled out the bezel insert. Of course the insert is ruined after that, but the purpose is to get it replaced, so who cares?

ye thought it would be ruined after but cheers for the heads up :)

p.s I have 45mm orange Narikaa PO so would be interested in this depending on how good the pearl looks.

orangepo2resize.jpg

just an excuse for me to put a nice pic up :) lol

Guys,

Really sorry about those pics i completely forgot!!! :bangin: ...well i bit the bullet and ordered some anyway!..just a few for now to see how good they are...so instead of pics you get the real thing!!

Only got 4 for now, but what i propose to do is send one each, to the first 3 members that have shown genuine interest,all i ask is they pay for postage..then if you post up what you think of them,and they seem a good deal, i will get some more.Im in no position to sy if they are good or not,so i think this idea may work..

2x 45mm black bezel

2x 42mm orange bezel

are the ones ive ordered...remember 3 available....i want one!

So if you have shown interest and i still have the size you want,please reply and as soon as they turn up,i will post them on.Hope Admin are of with this?......

Ming

WOW!!!!

i have had lots of PM's and what im going to do,to make this fair on all concerned.....is

leave this open to all intersted and say in 24hrs pick 3 members and random..so if you want a chance of getting one

please just cut n paste the list and add your name in the reply list and we will go from there....i think it gives everone a chance of getting one,even people who are just waking up!!!...

so far

argus

charmquark

shultz

kramerica2

numptyj

kincaidk

wayward

rolexman

Ming

WOW!!!!

i have had lots of PM's and what im going to do,to make this fair on all concerned.....is

leave this open to all intersted and say in 24hrs pick 3 members and random..so if you want a chance of getting one

please just cut n paste the list and add your name in the reply list and we will go from there....i think it gives everone a chance of getting one,even people who are just waking up!!!...

so far

argus

charmquark

shultz

kramerica2

numptyj

kincaidk

wayward

rolexman

Ming

you can take me off that list, at the mo not looking to use my PO as a project yet but would rather see someone else using it to good use and showing us some pics :) if it looks good then i might consider one :)

you can take me off that list, at the mo not looking to use my PO as a project yet but would rather see someone else using it to good use and showing us some pics :) if it looks good then i might consider one :)

No problem mate..

argus

charmquark

shultz

kramerica2

kincaidk

wayward

rolexman

WOW!!!!

so far

argus

charmquark

shultz

kramerica2

numptyj

kincaidk

wayward

rolexman

Ming

I pm'ed for a black UPO bezel (45,5mm model) as you know but I would be fine with an orange one (45,5mm) as well :D

I pm'ed for a black UPO bezel (45,5mm model) as you know but I would be fine with an orange one (45,5mm) as well :D

Ok times up!!.......

In no order

Shultz........45mm black

charmquark....... 42mm orange

kramerica2........... 42mm orange

Ok please send me you postal details and as soon as they arrive i will post them on to you.....

hope they are ok.

Thanks guys.

I have decided to donate postal costs received to the forum...

Ming