When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

watchsmith in Houston

Hey guys,

I just got 3 reps and I'm looking for a local watchsmith who can make these extra water tight (grease and seal them) so I can go swimming in these.... I also need a MVT swapped out... Anyone know a watchsmith in Houston that is capable of that, and won't charge me my arm and leg?

Thanks!

Jeremiah

Jeremiah,

There are at least four good watchsmiths in Houston who provide service to our members' watches. Which is good for you may simply depend on where you live in Houston and in which part of the city is a conveniently located watchsmith.

I use the watchsmith at The Masters's Workshop, 1410 Blalock, 714.468.1472. They have always been very competent and reasonable. I have never asked them to waterproof a watch, however; so I don't kniow their capacity to do that specific thing for you.

I know there is another in the Sharpstown area and another in the Galleria area, but I don't have the specifics on those folks.

Come see us at our next GTG in Houston. If you haven't sorted out a watch repair service supplier by them, several members at the GTG will be able to provide you alternatives.

Best wishes and good luck.

I'll be there dude! Thanks!

Jeremiah,

There are at least four good watchsmiths in Houston who provide service to our members' watches. Which is good for you may simply depend on where you live in Houston and in which part of the city is a conveniently located watchsmith.

I use the watchsmith at The Masters's Workshop, 1410 Blalock, 714.468.1472. They have always been very competent and reasonable. I have never asked them to waterproof a watch, however; so I don't kniow their capacity to do that specific thing for you.

I know there is another in the Sharpstown area and another in the Galleria area, but I don't have the specifics on those folks.

Come see us at our next GTG in Houston. If you haven't sorted out a watch repair service supplier by them, several members at the GTG will be able to provide you alternatives.

Best wishes and good luck.

I use a guy on 1960, but I do not tell him they are reps. he wonders how I have so many expensive watches. At this point, though, I would use the suggestions from BobM and i will also come to the GTG when available and share/give away some goodies to my Houston buddies...

Hey guys,

I just got 3 reps and I'm looking for a local watchsmith who can make these extra water tight (grease and seal them) so I can go swimming in these.... I also need a MVT swapped out... Anyone know a watchsmith in Houston that is capable of that, and won't charge me my arm and leg?

Thanks!

Jeremiah