When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Deep Sea Sea Dweller V5

folkert

Hi all repguys,

i've fallen in love with the pictures of the deep sea sea dweller V5 at the eurotimez website... such a nice piece, buffy but elegant.

rolex > sea dweller> Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA 116600, Best version V5

can someone tell me more about accurancy, rep vs gen details etc.

who ownes this watch? what do you think of it..

would be nice to read your reviews and feedback..

tia, folkert

Uhh, use the search function much?......

haha yes actually i did, but probably with the wrong keywords, as a matter of fact, i searched your name as well (cuz its mentioned on the site) but no luck..

gonna dig deeper in your reviews.. thanx a million.. :)

grts, folkert

I'm debating whether to wait for the WM9 version or if this is good enough to get now. One of the features that WM9 seems to advertise is that gen parts will be drop in fit for their watch, is that the same case for the the v5?

The earliest we'll see the old style Seadweller is probably early 2010. It will be Mid 2010 before WM9 even thinks about producing this model. If you can wait until then for the super ultimate AAAAAA+++++++ best swiss 1:1 version then more power to you, but I think you're better off getting a v5 or another v and modding it.

Nov 16th is the scheduled date for delivery of fully-prepaid SDs to begin, therefore those who have part-prepaid as per the offer in BKs Garage should hopefully get there watches before or around that date.

However, if WM9 slip the delivery dates back (which they do while perfecting elements of the watches, as I understand it) then 2010 is indeed a correct guestimate.

I thought the original shipping date was June 2009 for those that pre-ordered before Jan 2009, and that this date had been missed?

I may be completely wrong.

You're not.

It has probably been June, in december last year, then july, then August, then November...then who knows...

That's the reason why I won't ever order from WM9.

I thought the original shipping date was June 2009 for those that pre-ordered before Jan 2009, and that this date had been missed?

I may be completely wrong.

It was, iirc.

The latest offer is fully paid up pre-orders, scheduled for Nov 16th.

When the Jan prepays get delivered was pushed back to August I think, so not that much difference now lol

I don't envy all the work bk has to do!