When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finding a WM9 V2 Sub used?

tntsniper

I've been searching and searching. I've done my research and I've found out what I want. I pmed a couple people, but w/ no response. I'm looking for a used or even new (Good pricing) on a WM9 V2 Sub. I know I'm a n00b here, but I hope to learn a lot, as I've been a long time reader here. I see that everyone genuinely helps each other out here, and its a great community. Hopefully someone get set me on the right path. After researching for a couple months.. i feel like all this data is going to make my mind explode!!!

Thanks in advanced guys!

The WM9 is notoriously difficult to source both new and used. Try placing a would like to buy (WTB) in the wanted section on the forum, you mayy get a few replies from that.

Thanks buddy... I tried to add a new topic in the WTB section but I believe i don't meet the post requirements. Its just a watch that I've been looking at over and over and it looks beautiful. I guess I'll have to play things by ear? I was hoping they weren't that difficult to find, but after looking around I guess they really are!

Any suggestions on other watches that are kept to the same quality as the WM9 V2 Sub? Such as Tags or other watches? That are around the same price point.

Should i try watchmakers or bklm's?

You can try either one. Judging by your user's time, you look to be in the eatern timezone of the US or Canada, so I'd try bk first, but if he's too backed up, you could go to WM9 and see what his response is. I'd get the WM9 2007 z-serial w/o the rehaut printing if it's still available, myself. I didn't see any of the refurbed v1's from WM9 that were priced at $375 listed on his site.

Hope he's not sold out of 16610 subs!

thanks for the replies guys! I contacted BK and he is clean out of stock and it will be a while before he gets any back in :(.. Kinda sux but he said he'd contact me when he gets some in. I hope soon! Any other suggestions? I'd love to have a classy watch that is built just as great as the V2 at a decent price :)