When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

More reps or discount gens?

ranisavage

Lately there have been some many good deals going around on gen watches. The daily sites have been coming up with some great examples. Would these watches be ones that i would truly want to own? No not really but are they a steal? Absolutely. What would you do? Would you buy some good quality gens at great prices or just keep collecting more reps.

I'd only buy the gen if it was something I really liked - or knew for sure I could turn around fast at a profit. Watches ain't usually much of an investment..

Don't get me wrong it's a nice watch and i think it looks great but it's not like it's a grail watch or anything like that. Blingdaily has a sale on a Maurice Lacroix Pontos Chrono based on a 7750 for 900 dollars!! The price is insane! And if i wasn't a rep collector i would definitely buy it but i think we get a little spoiled with some of these reps we have. And i don't think it has a lot of brand cachet so even though it's a nice watch at a great price it's not something to be too proud of i would say. I mean the brand chose the name for a pure marketing purpose and not even based on anybody.

Why would you buy something you don't really like?

Buy to wear and enjoy - I don't want to spend