When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best HBB / Luna Rossa / Aryton Senna / Hour Glass

I want to pick up a HBB, and love the 3 I have listed here. I do not know very much about Hublot so I wanted to get everyones opinion here. Of these 3, which is closest to gen, and which would be 2nd closest to gen? I have listed them in order of my 1st choice to last.

1. Luna Rossa

http://bbhaven.com/product_info.php?cPath=...;products_id=72

2. Hour Glass

http://bbhaven.com/product_info.php?cPath=...;products_id=37

3. Aryton Senna

http://bbhaven.com/product_info.php?cPath=...;products_id=71

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Here is my rank of the watches you posted:

3) The furthest from the GEN is the Ayrton Senna. The GEN is a split chrono, the 3o clock pusher is wrong etc. BTW I do own it, and ejoy every minute of it!

2) I love the Luna Rossa, and I have considered getting it a couple of times, but by looking at the pics I am not convinced that the case and bezel match in material color.. That would be a let off.

1) As for the limited to 50 pieces Hour Glass edition, it is close but not 100% there. Have a look at a GEN here: hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/HUBLOT-BIG-BANG-ALL-BLACK-2-HOUR-GLASS-TEMPUS-LIMITED_W0QQitemZ130314577875QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090624?IMSfp=TL090624178004r26751

There are other HBB with all ceramic case (that you apparently are drawn to) that are closer to the GEN than the above, but as for most REP's there will always be a difference here or there. And we are talking about 'design', not how the specific watch you will receive will be executed by the REP worker. Try to form yourself an opinion by reading all the nice reviews that are found here and there. In the end only you know what mistakes you can accept in your REP. ex. I couldn't care less for the serial numbers, others couldn't survive it.

I misunderstood it then, sorry. Yes, Rolexman is right, the BCE bezels are very expensive. I was told they are 400-500ish, so forget it.

Here are a few pics of the hublots I have found for about $350 each. What do you guys think, compared to the next model which is 28.800bph with double ar for $600.

Movement - Asian 21,600BPH

Sapphire Crystal with AR coating

Ceramic Bezel

Upgraded Strap

post-23283-1247022181_thumb.jpg

post-23283-1247022191_thumb.jpg

post-23283-1247022202_thumb.jpg

post-23283-1247022217_thumb.jpg

post-23283-1247022230_thumb.jpg

post-23283-1247022241_thumb.jpg

looks good:)

is that full ceramic case version?

i know hont sells the low beat full ceramic for $350 and is very good quality

Here are a few pics of the hublots I have found for about $350 each. What do you guys think, compared to the next model which is 28.800bph with double ar for $600.

Movement - Asian 21,600BPH

Sapphire Crystal with AR coating

Ceramic Bezel

Upgraded Strap

Where did you see that 21.6BPH movement pic? Can you ask the dealer if the rotor is engraved or does it have stickers?

Because on the gen it is engraved and the 21.6bph rotor and movement doesn't need any modding to look like gen. And oh stickers on those reps have the tendency in falling out and get lost somewhere in the movement which is bad.. it can destroy it.

EDIT : I was informed that both the lowbeat movement, and the high beat have engraved movements, not stickers.

So my options are :

$350 - FULL CERAMIC case/bezel/etc, low beat asian movement, DOUBLE AR sapphire crystal.

$300 - Ceramic bezel only, pvd case, low beat asian movement, single ar sapphire crystal.

Worth the extra bucks guys?