When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

watch obsessed, a little free time...

shingles

At first, I made one of these to honor all those that are Pam supporters. :D They are a passionate bunch. :)

3676506533_125010db90.jpg

I did have to manually create the OP logo... I think it came out ok.

Then a member asked if I could do a custom thing for him. So we came up with this:

3679469981_71716f7eba.jpg

I liked it so much, I decided to sport one on my own car. I am not a sticker fan, but I thought the OP logo is "obscure" enough and it looks cool. Plus if someone actually know what the logo, could be a good conversation starter.

3679472353_f246674719.jpg

Now, with more tme on my hand thanks to the 4th of July holiday...

3684691868_f911969f68.jpg

3684670884_e9944b60e4.jpg

I am not sure I could make the Breitling wing any smaller. If I did, it would lose the details.

3684670918_f774217720.jpg

So there you have it... this is what this watch fan does with some time off. :D

A few watch shots (sorry this camera is a little noisy in lower light... time to ugprade me thinks).

3684734444_6958045f3a_o.jpg

3684734488_f889c756de_o.jpg

Thanks W: I was trying to figure out the font for Panerai. I debated on that style of OP logo as well... I could make another version with that logo.

you're welcome! it's not the exact font but it is very very close, and the best i could find. keep up the good work ... i'm sure lots of members will be interested.

you're welcome! it's not the exact font but it is very very close, and the best i could find. keep up the good work ... i'm sure lots of members will be interested.

BTW - if that's your car, we drive "box cousins". I have an Element SC. I call it my purple toaster. :)