When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSN "Blue Dial" 089 GMT - Anybody buy one?

Drulee

I was looking through DSN's PhotoBucket, the past couple of days, planning on making my next purchase, when I came across his "Blue Dial" version of the PAM 089 GMT (click link to see pic of dial). I wanted one.

Well, David let me know the bad news - no more blue dial, only "grey anth dial ... pl study if ok". Needless to say, I'm disappointed.

Have any members been lucky enough to own one of these? If you still have one, how about uploading some pics, please? Let me dream at least ;)

I saw on the sales section...couldn't remember here or other forums, that someone was selling the blue dial one which is incorrect for Pam 089.

But if you like the blue dial one, you probably need to wait until it comes out in the sales thread.

Good luck! I will keep an eye and let you know if I see one for sale.

I was looking through DSN's PhotoBucket, the past couple of days, planning on making my next purchase, when I came across his "Blue Dial" version of the PAM 089 GMT (click link to see pic of dial). I wanted one.

Well, David let me know the bad news - no more blue dial, only "grey anth dial ... pl study if ok". Needless to say, I'm disappointed.

Have any members been lucky enough to own one of these? If you still have one, how about uploading some pics, please? Let me dream at least ;)

I got the blue dial one, it has stopped recently and I have to get it repaired, other than this it's a nice watch.

the 089 gmt is not blue, it has a grey dial,

and the davidsen 089 is grey.

rolli

Yes, I know - I have an 089 with the correct grey dial. But his original 089 offering had a nice blue dial, before he corrected it. Just thought it looked really nice.