When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine & Fake Reps

wtcf90

I am still trying to find my second Patek Philippe rep purchase - I know it's out there somewhere!

But telling the difference between genuine & fake rep sites to me, is very difficult. I know there is a thread with a long list of sites to avoid but, the site I am interested in seems not to be there.

My question is - how do you tell the difference, hints and tips for a naive beginner would be appreciated :-)

**Also, if anyone knows it 'http://www.watches-replicas.com' is real or not then please give me a shout. I found this watch and really want it - http://www.watches-replicas.com/Patek-5146G-3508.html

I would tell you to only use the suppliers/collectors on this forum. They are here for a reason and that is to help you source the watch you want and make sure everything runs smooth. If it doesn't they will fix it for you, thats why they are trusted dealers.

stick to the forum-recommended dealers.

Over time you will hear about other dealers from other members. Some are great, but you really should stick to the ones on here at first. As said above, if you see something you like on another site, send a pic of it to one of the dealers here, they can get it for you....

Lets look at the page you provided... a Patek complications watch in WHITE GOLD with crocodile strap, and a operational power reserve for $208 USD.

On top of that, they use a photo of a Gen watch for their page, not a picture of the replica.

That makes 4 problems I can find here, and Im a total newb.