When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any source for 3717 Dials?

JohnDorian

Gen dial will fit the 7750; since the 79320 is 7750 based, it shouldn't be a problem.

Swapping hands and movements should be straight forward if you have the old school slow beat A7750; new high beat A7750 based reps will require reducing and broaching hands to fit a Swiss 7750 or 79320.

I'm still debating if I should give it the full spa treatment of gen ETA movement, gen hands, gen dials, Chief AR crystal. I'm going to keep it a month more to see how often I wear it and if I like it.

What is annoying is that there were some defects on the dial that was not disclosed by the seller Paneraifreak. Sent him a message yesterday but haven't heard back. There were two small black marks on the white 1 marker and some glue spillage on the 3 marker. Buyer beware I guess.

Are there any guides to reducing/broaching the hands of the V3 (high beat movement) hands to fit the 7750 or 79320?

Zig may have gone over the process, but to do it right, it helps to have the correct tools to do the job (which he has).

Usually, I enjoy doing mod work myself, but I found that the 7750 and I don't mix very well. Also... After seeing the hands removed and the size of their pins, I knew right then that this was something I shouldn't be mucking with. Besides... A relume and AR crystal were just begging to go on, so I sent mine out for the work. Much easier in this case, and I hedged the risk of having a paperweight sitting on my desk :)

A gen dial will fit no problem. It doesn't matter if it's the v1,v2 or v3 case or movement.

Also the dial feet on the gen dial fit right on.

The gen hands will fit the v1 model movement but not the v2 or v3 model. The gen hands will also fit a swiss 7750 movement.

It will be a pain to sourche a gen dial and hands though.

I have a relumed v3 dial if you are interested. The lume on this dial is even better than the gen one.

Let me know if you are interested.

These 2 pics have a gen dial, relumed hands, gen eta date wheels, gen strap and buckle, Chief's AR.

So I guess you are looking for something like this :D

post-9210-1247604707_thumb.jpgpost-9210-1247604718_thumb.jpg