When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help PLEASE... Calling all Computer Geeks

NoobyPanFan

Hey all... First let me say that I love it here and have been a supporter as well. Here is my problem. I can get on every damn website in the world except Rep Geek. I have tied everything you can think of as it has been a couple days now. From DNS & IP this and that to clearing everything and strating over. WTF? Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance all!

Best,

Nooby ;)

A bit like popping into MacDonalds and asking where the nearest Burgerking is, but yes it has been having problems

Well... I never meant it to seem that way. I don't see it as a competition. I thought we all just loved watches and the hobby. I am a supporter of both sites and have gleaned loads of knowledge, a few watches and some friends along the way. I just like hamburgers... Don't particularly care if they have special sauce lettuce, & cheese or are whopping in size. I apologize if I was out of line... And I was here the whole time the Geek was down, and participated in the discussions. I have read the forum and if the problem was wide spread there would be some posting going on. The fact that there is not lead me to believe that it was on my end and someone with more smarts than I could help. ;)

nOOby, are ya selecting the Remember Me tab when trying to log into RepGeek ?

I can't even get to the site... Just get this - Error 7 (net::ERR_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out. - And website is unavailable. But I used to select remember me when I was able to get on days ago.

Has anyone contacted you yet Nooby?

I wonder if this is just a DNS prob and you just need to wait until yours resolves itself after all the work that was carried out there?

Ken

Hey Ken ~ No... No contact yet. Will a DNS problem resolve? I don't Know squat about that stuff. I was on for a couple days after the crash and then.... Flat-line!

Thanks for checking in!

Blane