When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Random Crap, quick and dirty

jfreeman420

So a friend of mine tells me he came into a bunch of watches. Don't ask, why, from where or how much. He tells me they look really good. Most are Rolex. Knowing I'm his friend "the watch guy" he sends me a couple and asks if I can help him sell them. After I wiped the tears from my eyes and stopped laughing, I had to explain why. You tell me................

This is the infamous single red Sea Eweller. They should have stopped at Ewe.

DSC00562.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

This Datejust isn't too bad, but not near the quality we expect here. You can tell the plating is whisper thin and the watch is very light. I think I may wear this one tomorrow. It is casual Friday you know.

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00572.jpg

DSC00573.jpg

Be very, very grateful for what we have here. This is what the rest of the world gets. Next time you obsess over the half millimeter difference in the position of the tick mark at 7 o'clock or the date that doesn't align perfectly in your window, remember most normal people are ecstatic to get one of these and will proudly sport the Ewedweller for the next month or two before it craps out............

OMG! the famous single red Sea Eweller.... There are only 3 pieces in the world. When Rolex did the first run of dials, they didn't realize that the guy who did the work was a dyslexic. Only three pices where actually shipped to dealers before they corrected the mistake. This is true Antiquorum stuff... should bring more than Naul Pewman's Dotona....

:rofl: