When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sea Dweller

apowers

I'm planning to buy a gen SD. :rolleyes:

But I appreciate to have a real try before letting such an amount go.

Real try, means longer than 1 minute at the AD...

So I'd like to find a rep for couple of month (the gen would be bought for chrismas), as close as the gen.

I know there are 2 versions : V1, and V2.

I know WM9 is making what should be the ultimate rep of this watch, but it'll be released when I'll buy my Gen (if I do)

Is there sellers who are selling better Sea dweller than the V2 ?

I think he's referring to the SSD V1 and V2 ;)

Personally, if you're merely looking for a piece to test drive to try and determine whether the gen is really for you, either should be sufficient for at least providing a basis regarding how the watch will wear. That's the important thing if you're concerned about comfort. Otherwise, none of the reps will truly give you a good idea for the fine details and characteristics that the gen has. They all have their faults and the rep will not provide the full experience that the gen has to offer.

I think he's referring to the SSD V1 and V2 ;)

yes I was.

Don't know about the differences between those two.

Personally, if you're merely looking for a piece to test drive to try and determine whether the gen is really for you, either should be sufficient for at least providing a basis regarding how the watch will wear. That's the important thing if you're concerned about comfort. Otherwise, none of the reps will truly give you a good idea for the fine details and characteristics that the gen has. They all have their faults and the rep will not provide the full experience that the gen has to offer.

That's also what I think, any would be fine. But as I know it will be in the sale section pretty soon, I'd rather buy the nicest (apart from the WM9)

Does the Supreme from PT has the misaligned date font issue ?

If you plan on keeping the watch, modding would probably be fine. However, if you plan on getting the watch simply for testing purposes, I would advise against as it may be cost prohibitive; you may end up spending more than you can resell for, especially once the WM9 hits the market.

If you plan on keeping the watch, modding would probably be fine. However, if you plan on getting the watch simply for testing purposes, I would advise against as it may be cost prohibitive; you may end up spending more than you can resell for, especially once the WM9 hits the market.

I won't keep the watch, as if I like if, I'd sell it for the gen. So you're right. I might stick to the basic model, or find one already modified.

There is a very nice one in the Fundraiser sales section, but it's probably too expensive for my needs...550 euros means USD775.

The DW swap is too hard for my left hands, so will have to live with that. :p