When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Ingenieur

ryaku

103737-25638.jpg

http://www.wo-mart.com/product_info.php?ma...products_id=847

Don't you like it?

It's not perfect but enough accurate (date font is too slim..)

I wish to see some pics but i'm afraid i'm the only one who enjoys it and can even consider to buy it. ^_^

i have the same one in a white face...its bigger in person than in the pics...the bracelet seems a little flimsey but overall its a nice watch :) thanks Josh :)

i have the same one in a white face...its bigger in person than in the pics...the bracelet seems a little flimsey but overall its a nice watch :) thanks Josh :)

You serious??!!

I thought nobody but me could buy it. :p

Would you taking some wrist shots? :mellow:

This watch was high on my wish list until I tried on the genuine. I found the case to be very thick for the bracelet that they have on it. It really seemed to be off balance. I have been interested in the Ingenieur's comeback since IWC re-introduced it, but I was quite disappointed when I saw it in person.

I'm glad it was the gen that I tried on, because, had I tried on the rep first, I would have blamed it's ill-conceived design on the assumption that the watch was just a bad replica.

That's just my opinion, I still think that it's a great looking watch, just not for me. I learned that it is very important to actually hold and try on a watch before you take the plunge. I guess that is one of the advantages of having reps, so you can see what you're getting without spending 10k on a watch that you won't like over time.

This watch was high on my wish list until I tried on the genuine. I found the case to be very thick for the bracelet that they have on it. It really seemed to be off balance. I have been interested in the Ingenieur's comeback since IWC re-introduced it, but I was quite disappointed when I saw it in person.

I'm glad it was the gen that I tried on, because, had I tried on the rep first, I would have blamed it's ill-conceived design on the assumption that the watch was just a bad replica.

That's just my opinion, I still think that it's a great looking watch, just not for me. I learned that it is very important to actually hold and try on a watch before you take the plunge. I guess that is one of the advantages of having reps, so you can see what you're getting without spending 10k on a watch that you won't like over time.

Interesting opinion, i couldn't agree more about the necessity to try a watch on before buying it but sometimes it very difficult if you don't have close local dealers.

Thanks shimside11 :)