When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just because....some members of my family

There is something I cannot understand, if the seconds @9 look so good, and in reality have a better movement, why don't they make a dial that has the seconds @12 even thought the hand @9 moves, that way it is cosmetically accurate, just no functionally, really boggles my mind.

Theo, you have an awesome collection, paris boutique looks great, Gen is sec @6 right, would a daytona movement fit this case?

Unfortunately the ROC is 42mm....a bit too big, but it looks extremely nice with that gray/black dial mmmmhhh!

2 weeks ago I bought a RO in bracelet and 36mm with grey dial for my wife...amazingly nice, fits her like a glove....for sports, office and party time as well....a real allrounder....have to post additional pics of the rest of my AP family soon :p

Theo

Some great APs there! Quite the collection :wub:

Thx Ubi.....I never managed to get all my AP-members in one pic.

I was impressed the first day I had a APROO full gold on my wrist...nearly 700g of pure watch..wow....that started it all some 12 years ago.

Theo

I love your post Theo :1a: always I looking for news post of you, and your pictures are a pleasure delicious.

You have a very nice family :clap:

All my AP are MBW becouse I think the movement second at 12 are .... :bad::thumbdown: : I never bought anyone, becouse, all tha people that I know and all that I read in forums had or has problems.

I love AP and Pams, but the Offshore have a special strength