When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

regulateing asian clone

signumboy

I've a p/o from eurotimez with a asian clone movement ,the gold one with 25 jewels runs about 30 seconds per day fast

I've tried to regulate it by moving the ajuster back but it makes no difference.

I read on wiki that some of these asian movements the ajuster is for show . any help please.

The excentric adjuster on that movement should work but should only provide about 20 sec a day plus or minus. what have ytou been moving finding a picture and letting us know what you moved may help.

The + and the - marker has a small screw bellow I've ajusted it from the middle all the way to the left aprox 90 degrees and it made no difference. picture borrowed from RG

post-22488-1248379831_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The + and the - marker has a small screw bellow I've ajusted it from the middle all the way to the left aprox 90 degrees and it made no difference. picture borrowed from RG

late reply but if you haven't solved your problem yet:

you need to get access to the lever marked as "A" in the photo and adjust from there first.

(I'd recommend before you adjust the "A" level set the +-adjusting screw to its middle position...This will give you "space" to work while fine tuning later on...)

to do this u need to remove the winding rotor and its gear assembly underneath (1 screw for the rotor plus other 3 screws for the assembly under it...can't recall its name...).

Then you adjust the "A" lever till you get within +-10 secs / day or so. (just a slight move of the lever

should do it).

From there you can fine tune it using the +- adjusting screw that you mentioned.

Regards.

that sounds 'complicated' and quite likely to f**k up.

late reply but if you haven't solved your problem yet:

you need to get access to the lever marked as "A" in the photo and adjust from there first.

(I'd recommend before you adjust the "A" level set the +-adjusting screw to its middle position...This will give you "space" to work while fine tuning later on...)

to do this u need to remove the winding rotor and its gear assembly underneath (1 screw for the rotor plus other 3 screws for the assembly under it...can't recall its name...).

Then you adjust the "A" lever till you get within +-10 secs / day or so. (just a slight move of the lever

should do it).

From there you can fine tune it using the +- adjusting screw that you mentioned.

Regards.