When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is Arnold wearing now?

Mardo

Guest Sql_pl

Leaving an AP ROO at home to wear U-Boat or Invicta does not seem to be a great idea but whatever :)

Maybe he is bored wearing a watch with his own name on it. :)

Leaving an AP ROO at home to wear U-Boat or Invicta does not seem to be a great idea but whatever :)

Maybe he is bored wearing a watch with his own name on it. :)

When you've run the coffers of the state of California dry, it might be a good idea to wear the "affordable" watch to the office. ;)

Looking at it some more. I'm gonna go with Invicta. Arnold is a pretty big dude and from the looks of it that watch has got to be bigger than the 50mm that U-Boat makes. On the other hand, Invicta makes a divers' watch that's something like 55+mm's. That thing looks quite larger than 2 inches in diameter.

Is it just me or does he have the look of someone contemplating seppuku? Probably wishful thinking I know....

Arnie - the perfect example of how marrying well gives you a life that normally wouldn't be possible.

Oh and his father was a die-hard Nazi and the apple didn't fall that far from the tree IMO.

Did I mention I'm not a fan? :p

Is it just me or does he have the look of someone contemplating seppuku? Probably wishful thinking I know....

Arnie - the perfect example of how marrying well gives you a life that normally wouldn't be possible.

Oh and his father was a die-hard Nazi and the apple didn't fall that far from the tree IMO.

Did I mention I'm not a fan? :p

I don't usually get into politics, but let the facts stand where they may.

Is that a nail file???!!! LMAO

What the hell is that thing? I am sort of new here but I have never seen that before.

I agree, but his watch is not a "Tourist" model as sold on ebay now. His is a genuine article from the 60's or 70's. I saw a post on a Russian website a couple of years ago, where he had a strap custom made, he does however have a Invicta similar in design, but the invicta is smaller. The Zlatoust Diver is 60mm or so which this one has to be looking at the pic.