When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My step into the HBB world

shultz

I have been hesitating for a long time whether to go for a HBB or not. A few days ago I noticed an ad in the sales corner and purchased a steel HBB from our nice member mastmampf. When I opened the box all I could say was "WOW!" :wub: I don't understand why I didn't pull the trigger on this item before.

The watch is the best you can buy version with 28'800 bph mvt. and double ar. Very important to me (I want to thank Francisco and other members at this point :tu: ): The date wheel looks quite close to the real deal. It is sunken as on early genuine HBB before they came out with the inhouse HUB44 movement. That's the info I received from Francisco. I took a quick pic of my rep watch and a gen I found over on chrono24.

I was considering a swap for a brushed ceramic bezel first but actually the brushed steel bezel is "playing" with the light and it is a pleasure to view it from different ancles..

Here's a pic of my new baby followed by a gen one. Enjoy:

wl55ky.jpg

The gen:

qq1i77.jpg

I think I may pick one up too in the future too. It looks great. How is the rotor? I am surprised nobody is selling engraved rotors for these.

I have been hesitating for a long time whether to go for a HBB or not. A few days ago I noticed an ad in the sales corner and purchased a steel HBB from our nice member mastmampf. When I opened the box all I could say was "WOW!" :wub: I don't understand why I didn't pull the trigger on this item before.

The watch is the best you can buy version with 28'800 bph mvt. and double ar. Very important to me (I want to thank Francisco and other members at this point :tu: ): The date wheel looks quite close to the real deal. It is sunken as on early genuine HBB before they came out with the inhouse HUB44 movement. That's the info I received from Francisco. I took a quick pic of my rep watch and a gen I found over on chrono24.

I was considering a swap for a brushed ceramic bezel first but actually the brushed steel bezel is "playing" with the light and it is a pleasure to view it from different ancles..

Here's a pic of my new baby followed by a gen one. Enjoy:

wl55ky.jpg

The gen:

qq1i77.jpg

• 2 weeks later...