When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Deepsea, PT Supreme and ET V.5

$tingray

I just recently received my deepsea V5 from Eurotimez and I am totally blown away by it. I had a few reservations about Eurotimez as there had been some negative feedback on their performance slipping but based on Gioarmani's review I went with them. It was my first purchase and I was like an expectant Dad! The order slipped by about a week due to an upgrade in the quality of the pearls they were fitting due to comments from buyers, but I was informed of the slight delay and the reason. Eurotimez communication was good all the way and they always anwered my queries. All in all I got my watch in just on one month from order.

As for the watch I am no expert but I have been truly amazed by the quality and attention to detail in these replicas for the cost. I have a number of friends and colleagues give my SD the once over many of whom are genuine deepsea or submariner owners and all I have had is compliments and envy!!!! I'm Happy!!!

On my experience I would recommend Chris and Eurotimez :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I agree that from the pics, ET V5 looks better than PT's. My only concern at this point is the pearl. Although it's been improved and is much whiter...in fact it may be too white. It also appears from member's photos that the new pearl is too flat on the top. Almost like filling a cup to the top with milk. The GEN appears to have a more translucent appearance with a rounded top that is a little recessed

GEN:

dssdgenpearl.jpg

ET's V5

IMG_7038.jpg

if you can wait a few days -

my PT supreme is still in England - i ordered a 2nd watch that didn't arrive jet -

when i get it i will post some pics.

cheers,

Frank

Thanks again for all input, One thing I dont't like is the poor water resistant (50m i was told)

Who need a working HE valve at that depth ^_^

Still having problem to decide...

Don't get me wrong,I know that this isnt an issue for most people,

but Im doing a little diving, mostly freediving and 100m would be anough and 200m would be great.

Don't get me wrong,I know that this isnt an issue for most people,

but Im doing a little diving, mostly freediving and 100m would be anough and 200m would be great.

I hope you are not looking for a rep. that will dive with you for 100m, 200m.

Even the gen. Sub can only go down to 300m.

I hope you are not looking for a rep. that will dive with you for 100m, 200m.

Even the gen. Sub can only go down to 300m.

Few of the dealers have replicas rated 100m but not the DSSD so far.

And NO Im not going down to 100m...

* Water-resistant to 30 meters, Will withstand splashes of water or rain but should not be worn while swimming or diving.

* Water-tested to 50 meters, Suitable for showering or swimming in shallow water.

* Water-tested to 100 meters, Suitable for swimming and light snorkeling.

* Water-tested to 150 meters, Suitable for snorkeling.

* Water-tested to 200 meters, Suitable for skin diving.

I agree that from the pics, ET V5 looks better than PT's. My only concern at this point is the pearl. Although it's been improved and is much whiter...in fact it may be too white. It also appears from member's photos that the new pearl is too flat on the top. Almost like filling a cup to the top with milk. The GEN appears to have a more translucent appearance with a rounded top that is a little recessed

The new pearl is the exact same color as the hour marker dots and hand lume. It appears to be a perfect match to that color. As for the pearl being either a bubble or a full glass of milk ... have you considered that you are perhaps too hard to please? :bangin: I have attached an extreme close-up of my new V5 pearl. This view replicates what you would see if you were 2 inches tall and LIVED ON A DSSDv5. The human eye can not replicate this view un-aided. It is impossible to look at something this closely with your eye.

post-22602-124902659698_thumb.jpg

The new pearl is the exact same color as the hour marker dots and hand lume. It appears to be a perfect match to that color. As for the pearl being either a bubble or a full glass of milk ... have you considered that you are perhaps too hard to please? :bangin: I have attached an extreme close-up of my new V5 pearl. This view replicates what you would see if you were 2 inches tall and LIVED ON A DSSDv5.The human eye can not replicate this view. It is impossible to look at something this closely with your eye.

:D

The new pearl is the exact same color as the hour marker dots and hand lume. It appears to be a perfect match to that color. As for the pearl being either a bubble or a full glass of milk ... have you considered that you are perhaps too hard to please? :bangin: I have attached an extreme close-up of my new V5 pearl. This view replicates what you would see if you were 2 inches tall and LIVED ON A DSSDv5. The human eye can not replicate this view un-aided. It is impossible to look at something this closely with your eye.

No need for the sarcasm mate. People here obsess over much smaller things. It's all in the love and pursuit of the most accurate rep. That's why members spend hundreds of dollars modding their watches. It's part of the fun. IMO this is quite an easy tell and stands out at a distance. If your happy with it that's all that matters. Not everyone is so easliy satisfied. Enjoy

Cheeers :)

No need for the sarcasm mate. People here obsess over much smaller things. It's all in the love and pursuit of the most accurate rep. That's why members spend hundreds of dollars modding their watches. It's part of the fun. IMO this is quite an easy tell and stands out at a distance. If your happy with it that's all that matters. Not everyone is so easliy satisfied. Enjoy

Cheeers :)

Yes, I apologize for the sarcasm :drinks:

But being able to scrutinize the inner form of a pearl "at a distance"? Hrm.