When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Why buy rep clothing

theflyingscotsman

Hi there!

I know, not everybody lives in Italia, but my wife and I visit this location once a year for summer shopping. This is a outlet store location for various high end brands....the real stuff!

www.themall.it

Great place, which just hurts the CC a lot less then the regular shops. Here some prices from this years trip:

1. Gucci gentlemen boots in crocodile, original price: 6500 Euro...at the Mall: 1200 Euro (did not buy these in the end)

These we bought e.g.

2. Gucci boots, original price: 1250 Euro...at the Mall: 125 Euro

3. Gucci dress suit, original price: 2250 Euro...at the Mall: 155 Euro

4. Gucci, slippers original price: 750 Euro...at the Mall: 95 Euro

5. Yves Saint Laurent Winter jacket 5500 Euro...at the Mall: 255 Euro

6. Valentino suit 2300 Euro...at the Mall: 150 Euro

7. Fendi silk shirts:, original price: 650 Euro...at the Mall: 95 Euro

8. Burberry hand bags where on special offer; any hand bag 155 Euro

And lots of little stuff like e.g. ties, towels...and a GUCCI dog water bowel for 35 Euros reduced from 210 Euro.

The original price tags are still on the clothing, so you know your bargin. Down side is that you frequently only have 1 of a size and the sales people are REALLY not friendly!

The restaurant is really good, maybe one of the best pizzas I have had in Italia!

Was also nice watch spotting...you name the brand...I most likely saw it there, if I was not just trying to slow my wife down in her shopping frenzy!

Regards,

TFDM

P.S. We took the plane to Amsterdam-Florence-Amsterdam (no we did not visit Panerai), rented a car and stayed over night in nice hotel. This cost altogether, without the speeding ticket I got; 550 Euros.

Edited by theflyingscotsman

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like great prices. We have an outlet mall here in South Florida called Sawgrass Mills. They have Ferragamo, Coach, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom.

I bought a pair of Gucci drivers guccisimia leather regular price $385 outlet $180.

Armani Suit 44R regular price $1,800 outlet price $550 minus 10% for opening a Neiman Marcus charge card.

Bought my girl a dress. Don't remember the brand but was originally $800 and paid $160.

I buy Ferragamo shoes there usually half price. It is not cheap having this close by. I would love to see this mall in Italy.

I'm sure it was hard to pass up those croc Gucci boots. I am a shoe fanatic and it takes all I have to not buy every pair of Ferragamo exotics they have.

• 1 month later...

Good morning everyone. I'm Italian and I have to warn that the big mall offering goods packaged specially for these mall. All original but certainly not exactly the same as those found in shops in Via Montenapoleone in Milan or in Via Condotti in Rome.

Are you sure on that! I think they are the same! We bought some more stuff there last weekend and went to GUCCI in Florence to have golden letters printed into a hand bag! The sales people there where not amused that we had bought hat model there for 1435 Euro and not for 3685 Euro with them... the golden letter came for free!

Are you sure on that! I think they are the same! We bought some more stuff there last weekend and went to GUCCI in Florence to have golden letters printed into a hand bag! The sales people there where not amused that we had bought hat model there for 1435 Euro and not for 3685 Euro with them... the golden letter came for free!

Well, there are factories located in Italy that produce NO specifically for the outlets, a friend works like that of Calvin Klein. However in the outlet can certainly find a few leaders of the previous season the same as those that were present in the boutiques, but they are only a few large pieces being manufactured specifically for outlet.

@roccosiffredi - i really did not think that anyone would use that name. Sorry. off topic.

Why ??? Rocco is for the italian a very very idol !!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 10 months later...

I have remembered this post ever since I read it and have always wanted to go pay a visit! Anyone been there since? Planning on going to Italy next week and this will have to be a must! Just wondering is driving the only way to get to this place ? Planning on staying in Milan and popping down to check it out on a day trip

I have remembered this post ever since I read it and have always wanted to go pay a visit! Anyone been there since? Planning on going to Italy next week and this will have to be a must! Just wondering is driving the only way to get to this place ? Planning on staying in Milan and popping down to check it out on a day trip

I was back a few weeks ago! Had a great time! My CC did not! And I forgot to mentionif you do not live in an EU state, you get your VAT back when you leave the EU! So that is another 10% off! :thumbsupsmileyanim: