When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New arrival; P.O. 45.5mm Chrono

nuclearboy

My second purchase from Chris at Eurotimez, what ya think? the movement is the modded 7750 with the correct sub dial spacing. The quality is top notch (the crown feels much better than my seamaster chrono diver) and looks great on the wrist. Anyone seen a better version out there?

PS anyone heard from Matz (mastmampf)lately? can't seem to get in touch.

post-21013-124967892292_thumb.jpg

post-21013-124967897021_thumb.jpg

post-21013-124967900312_thumb.jpg

Nice watch

I have been concidering this watch too is there any reason why it doesn't seem to be very popular. Is it just that the UPO overshadows it? I went and tried on the gen last week I love it. I really like this rep now that they've fixed the subdials but is there anything else that stands out(pearl) that I've missed?

Nice watch

I have been concidering this watch too is there any reason why it doesn't seem to be very popular. Is it just that the UPO overshadows it? I went and tried on the gen last week I love it. I really like this rep now that they've fixed the subdials but is there anything else that stands out(pearl) that I've missed?

To me it looks great but I concede I'm very much a newcomer to the rep world, can anyone give a bit more information about the pearl centring mentioned by Jawo and Wayward, I'm not sure what I should be looking for.

Welcome

the pearl is the lum dot on the outer ring of the watch(bezel). In this case it sits at the bottom of the triangle, were on the original it is perfectly centered between each corner.

Thanks for the info, yes I wonder to why they havn't got this right it seems such an easy fix!

I don't think there is a planet ocean that they've got right! It's a shame cause as you say it's something so simple. The upgrade to an original isn't that straight forward either. Still it's an awesome looking watch and I would be proud to wear it.

• 1 month later...

Got one of these recently from PT, and I really like it apart from....

the date is recessed too far and hard to read. Not a big problem, but once you know its there, it annoys you.

the AR is very very blue, making the hands look like they are rose gold rather than polished steel.

Other than that, its a great looking watch. I've got the leather deployment strap, and will check out Narikaa's new thicker ones.