When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Woohoo! what a find!

JoJo35

A ha!! Sniped in style

you beat me by 9.49$ !!! <_<

...Oh well, no use cryin' over spilt milk, ;)

Hope it will be used well

best regards,

eddog!!

Thanks eddog! Fair play when things come up to bid; however, I didn't see your bid for $200?

Anyway, these parts will sit in my box for present (or future) gens. I'm still looking for twin-loc tubes, although it appears that they have all been bought up.

Believe it or not, since I started searching a couple of years ago, I have amassed a small pile of 702 tubes (and crowns). Luckily, I have also begun to collect the appropriate gens so these parts will not got to waste if ever needed. :)

Are they genuine? I saw them on the bay to.

I believe the seller was located in Hong kong?

I don't know, jewelryandwatch.com have it also for sale.

Hi Nick, welcome aboard, I see this is your first post.

FYI, these items are obviously gen. Even the pics on the original ebay ad show that.

Take a minute and compare the pics on Phong's site to these. You'll see the difference immediately.

PS: I've never seen these tubes repped. Phong's definitely look different than gen (and he was out of gens a long time ago). His new rep tubes must be brand new

Thanks eddog! Fair play when things come up to bid; however, I didn't see your bid for $200?

Hey JoJo,

I'm an old school, kamikaze bidder, and I guess I placed my 200$ just bid after you had placed yours, as the message read that mine was not as high as the current high bid...but with only 5 seconds to go, ....there's not much to do :(

But that's OK, ....

because i have a couple others as well .. ;)

Cheers

eddog!!