When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HELP: PAM are so confusing

inevahdie

After reading the forums for weeks, I have finally pulled a trigger on my very first rep. Now I'm trying to add a PAM to my collection start-up but the model numbers are so confusing. The model I'd like to get is a Luminor Marina, after doing some research I've realized there are many Luminor Marinas with different model number. I'm trying to figure out what the difference is, but I have come out empty. And, yes I have used the "Search" button. Maybe I'm not using the right keyword.

So, if any PAM expert can shine a light on the difference between Luminor Marinas I'd really appreciated.

Also, which is the best out-of-box version of Luminor Marina?

Cheers

RepGeek and RWI have really good Stickies in the Panerai area explaining the models and the history. I learnt a lot there.

good point...we should have some stickies here...

kudos to the PAM sage advice that dluddy and others provide in this forum!... :drinks:

R-

"The model I'd like to get is a Luminor Marina, after doing some research I've realized there are many Luminor Marinas with different model number. I'm trying to figure out what the difference is, but I have come out empty."

You are wise beyond your years. Now you're ready for Rolex collecting. And hip-hop. :)