When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Member project: Rebuild the links database

Admin

Well, the new version of the links-script is not compatible with the old one we have used (of course!) so all the links are gone in the links-section. If we could get as many members as possible to help out submitting new links to our section, we can rebuild this in no time. So how do you submit a link?

1. Go to the links section. The Links-link in the top-menu or click here; http://www.rwgforum.com/index.php?app=links

2. Have a quick look to see if somebody else has submitted the same link.

3. Select the category you want to submit a link to

4. Click the "Submit link" in the bottom right corner

5. Fill in the form and submit it.

The admin team will of course also be submitting links. The top submitter 1 week from today will be rewarded with a free 1 year VIP membership and some free tickets to our next rep raffle ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I notice that valerian has been pretty active helping to get the links area repopulated.

Thanks Val!

So we all need to get behind him and assist him in his efforts to repopulate this area.

It is all about the contributions we all make to build the facilities here, which makes this place great. so let's all pitch in and rebuild this fabulous resource.

Maybe we may even crown a new "Links Meister" in coming months :whistling:

Offshore

Indeed not. And you input is noted and gratefully received as well.

Maybe I am just looking to inspire a few of our "quieter" members here my friend!

Your contributions to this place are many faceted and valued by us all.

Much more than "chopped liver" :D

Offshore

Much more than "chopped liver" :D

Hah hah. I'm just joking. I just finished posting a bunch not realizing there was actually a thread on this...then Voila!! There the thread was. There's no way anybody would have even have known I was posting any of them within the timeframe that I did them.

Besides. I like liver. Ethically unsound fois gras included. I'm just following the lead of folks like you A!