When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any chance they are able to rep this one?

edgematic1

Agreed. I've handled one at an AD and it certainly is an awesome watch. Having seen other reps produced, I'm sure they could do it if they chose to. With the usual mistakes of course. LOL Either way, I'd be all over it if they did produce one.

i love this watch, and JLC in general

and yes it's based on the running at 6 JLC chrono movement

Actually for serious diver they even have one with deep indicator (fully mechanical)

But since i haven't seen any hih end rep of any watch in the master compressor line, i guess we are not ready to see this out.

At least they could produce a simple master compressor (no alarm, no chrono , no gmt ...), with 316L and working rotative crown & pusher lock ?

Dunno why JLC doesn't interess rep factory, while they put out 25 generation of ultra high end reps of bling bling watch as lets say HBB ...

i ended up buying a gen JLC MC chrono ....

Yeah...they come out with things like really ugly blinged out HBB's, or the leopard Daytona but they can't come out with stuff like this, or the IWC Deep Two (that's the one I really want).

I guess they know their market of what sells around the world...and not just for people who participate on forums.

I've e-mailed some of our dealers to get to know something more.

Though, they all say the movement is to difficult to rep, so they won't be able to produce a JLC...

too bad...

@Toadtorrent: the iwc deep two is also one on my list, awesome watch, would sell great I think... also the iwc aquatimer automatic 200m, should be easy to rep...

I don't even care if the mechanical depth gauge works or not on a Deep Two rep. I don't see any reason they don't make one other than thinking it's not a big seller. Too bad. I love it.

+1 Toad. I love the look of this watch, 95% of my watches are divers and this would be a highpoint In my small but growing collection. I agree that this exact watch wont be reped because of the movement, but maybe one day. :pardon: Nothing would suprise me as far as reps go and there steady Improvements over the years. I wont hold my breath on this one :) Mike