When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What upgrade

noodles

Dear All,

I recently sent a post here regarding the sale of a few watches and some members were very helpful. However, I curious to know when you view 'watches' underneath, it says 'upgrade'. There is standard or platinum at $2.50 or $10 for a months durtation. Unfortunately, neither categories explain the difference between one or the other nor does it explain what it covers.

Could someone tell me if I pay $10 for the platinum, would this entitle me to sell my Pams on this site ?

sorry if you feel this is a dumb question in adcvance.

Regards

Noodles

Dear All,

I recently sent a post here regarding the sale of a few watches and some members were very helpful. However, I curious to know when you view 'watches' underneath, it says 'upgrade'. There is standard or platinum at $2.50 or $10 for a months durtation. Unfortunately, neither categories explain the difference between one or the other nor does it explain what it covers.

Could someone tell me if I pay $10 for the platinum, would this entitle me to sell my Pams on this site ?

sorry if you feel this is a dumb question in adcvance.

Regards

Noodles

HI noob :),

as far as I know it is not required to upgrade your membership in order to sell your watches. Though you wud need to donated 10% of your proceeds to RWG as a minimum. In other words you do not need to donate in advance. Once you sold your watch the donnation you send will automatically upgrade grade your status assuming your sale is worth more than 100 bucks of course.

good luck

Ok for a start you are talking of selling your own personal watches yes? That is second hand not new.

If so then yes Platinum will let you sell but so too will VIP membership.

If however you want to sell new watches (as in dealing) then you will need to contact our Admin or a Co-Admin to request a position.

Ken

Hey noodles, pm me the watches your looking to get rid of and ill take a look through as im on the hunt for a good cheap PAM :D

Thanks again members.

I know what to do now. Just to let you know, these are Pams that I had purchased from Puretime and others in the past and would like to pass them on so that I can change to other models.

Long live RWG

Noodles