When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone who had a similar experience?

edgematic1

I was about 5 years best friends with a girl, since a bit more of a month ago we kissed, afterwards we admitted we never kissed like that before, had a good chat about the whole situation and decided to hook up with eachother.

Now, the timing couldn't be worse since she's leaving for 10 months. She's going on erasmus to Valencia and I stay at home, finishing my studies overhere.

The 3rd of September she's leaving, and right now we're having a hard time. Try to enjoy the last of our days together and so on.

Now, has anybody else had the same experience? I don't know how to deal with it, I'm planning to visit her each month, though I'm a bit scared.

On the other side, we already know eachother for a long period, so I think that helps.

Anyway, write down your opinions/experiences!

regards

well edge, I have been away from my wife (and we do get on) for more long periods than i care to think about, Perks of the job you could call it,

It is hard if you dont have a real good reason to keep things going, letter writing is a great thing though, i dont mean email or IM but letter writing, it is a skill but when you recieve a letter it makes the rest of the day better.