When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

10 Tag Heuer Link Chronograph’s

amedman3

Can anyone tell me if this watch from King (http://www.cclv.net/TAG-034.htm) has the new 7750 that runs at 28.8BPS? Is this the black faced version or the blue?

With all the talk about Tag Heuer Link Chronograph’s I am considering buying 10 for groomsman presents. I asked Andrew, King, and Paul for pricing on 10 of these and King came in the cheapest. Is King a good supplier for these? Is there anyone else I should ask? I can not afford to lose $2000 so I thought I would ask here before I pull the trigger.

I've never hear anyone complaining about King.

She's very good prices and reliability, i bought 3 watches from her (3 different shipments), always with great satisfaction.

However i'd be very worried if i had to get 10 watches all at once from China.

...With all the talk about Tag Heuer Link Chronograph’s I am considering buying 10 for groomsman presents...

Wow! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Great idea for the efforts of your groomsmen! I will need to suggest this to my brother who is getting married next year.

I will try to convince him to get the Best Man (who will be ME) a gen and the other hags reps. :p

When you give it to them, are you planning to tell them the watches are reps?