When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling 4 Bentley

frutta007

As for the watch itself, the subdial spacing is too tight and the function of the subdials is different from the gen. The date window is too far inward and the font and font color are wrong. Its very difficult to critique the cheaper quartz versions as there is generally more wrongs than rights. Having said that, its fairly decent and the quartz movement should ensure you years of trouble free wear.

Thx for shiting my watch(( Anyways i love it and they are really reliable.... About spacing and font - what do you want its a REP.))

Gotta hit the "negative" button on that one. I really don't no what you wanted mate? You asked for the experts to give their opinion, and we did. If you just wanted us to make you feel warm and fuzzy, you should have asked, but you would learn nothing that way. Although it still seems that you have learned nothing :thumbdown:

My first rep was Omega PO chrono quartz. I was new to rep watches and thought that It was the greatest watch ever, It looked so dam good to my eye. I could not understand why other members were not as Impressed as I was. That was eight months ago and I use the watch as a beater now. The watch just does not feel right because It's not. I have purchased several automatics and they do feel differant. If Im going to buy a rep I want to have the proper movement In It. When I first began my journey In to reps the movements were not Important, now they are very Important to me. If you ask members to take a look at your watch most likely they will tell you the truth about what they see or dont see. The bad news Is that we are excited about are new watches and really dont want to hear about the flaws. The good news Is that this Is the way we learn about reps and timepieces In general. Dont take It personal. Members are just being honest with you, Is that not what you want? I happen to think your breitling Bently looks very nice. I just purchased the Bently motors T and I really like It. The best advice I was given was to buy what I like and to like what I buy. It's just the longer Im around here the more discriminanting I become. I hope you enjoy your new watch :good: Mike