When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GMT II C Clasp attached to my BK'd WM9 Yachtmaster - How do you like it?

panerista1979

Hi Friends!

just want to show of my lightly modded Yacht-Master.

Because I hate the rattling Sound of the original delivered Clasp on my YM, I asked BK for something different that's more solid.

He sold me this GMT Master II Ceramic Clasp and I think it fits the Watch really good.

How do you like it?

img1187w.jpg

img1188.jpg

Cheers

R.

And it begins...

I thought these YM's were even better than gens? :whistling:

Even the Clasp on a Gen is cheap and dosn't feel right on that Rocksolid Timepiece.

I know a few Gen Owners that modded to Daytona or GMT II C Clasp. So the cheap feel of the Clasp definitively has nothing to do with the Quality of the WM9 Watches or BK.

It's just a matter of my personal Taste. :)

Even the Clasp on a Gen is cheap and dosn't feel right on that Rocksolid Timepiece.

I know a few Gen Owners that modded to Daytona or GMT II C Clasp. So the cheap feel of the Clasp definitively has nothing to do with the Quality of the WM9 Watches or BK.

It's just a matter of my personal Taste. :)

You have fine taste sir, my post was completely tongue in cheek. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hi Friends!

just want to show of my lightly modded Yacht-Master.

Because I hate the rattling Sound of the original delivered Clasp on my YM, I asked BK for something different that's more solid.

He sold me this GMT Master II Ceramic Clasp and I think it fits the Watch really good.

How do you like it?

img1187w.jpg

img1188.jpg

Cheers

R.

Looks good :good: I know of a gen watch collector who installed a Daytona clasp on his Yacht-Master, to get the more substantial feeling clasp :)

You have fine taste sir, my post was completely tongue in cheek. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Woooot.... :D

I just don't wanted to express myself like BK or WM9 did something wrong as I am deeply contented with both of my BK'd WM9 Watches. ;)

It sometimes is a bit hard to understand Irony if english is not your Motherlanguage... :D

Cheers

R.

I know a few Gen Owners that modded to Daytona or GMT II C Clasp.

I was just going to post that. Obviously the Daytona clasp is more widespread just due to the timeline, but the new GMT clasp is even better as not only is it spring-loaded, it has that fantastic comfort half-link you can adjust without actually removing the watch. Ideal for warmer weather this time of year.

I love the WM9 Yachtie, but sadly I don't think it'd get the wear it deserved if I picked one up.