When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's Your Most Convincing Rep?

Guest watchboy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me its my pam 111H....

even on this forum i got the quetion :"is it real or a rep"a coupple of times on PM....

108339-24553.jpg

108339-24554.jpg

108339-24555.jpg

Have a nice weekend !

Gerco

• 4 weeks later...
My most convincing rep is now the one below. I defy anyone to spot a fault on the wrist.

123842-20921.jpg

123842-20922.jpg

There are still two tells, but neither is noticable on a friday or saturday afternoon, for instance. :D

Well... no lume on the hands would be one? Wobbly crown, but that wouldnt be two as it's not noticeable on the wrist. Perhaps the brushed stainless steel link between the bracelet and clasp is number two? Also the way the day and date changes is different to an ETA 7750.

I've got me a dial like you, just have to get money together (eventually, perhaps the new year?) to get it put on and possibly look at ETA 7750 at some point.

The sure tell is the word Schaffhausen sticks out a tad to the left hand side of the date box :)

Well... no lume on the hands would be one? Wobbly crown, but that wouldnt be two as it's not noticeable on the wrist. Perhaps the brushed stainless steel link between the bracelet and clasp is number two? Also the way the day and date changes is different to an ETA 7750.

I've got me a dial like you, just have to get money together (eventually, perhaps the new year?) to get it put on and possibly look at ETA 7750 at some point.

On the wrist? Slow date change will only be noticed at a certain time of the day.

Would it be better with an ETA 7750 (assuming you are not taking the P|55 right now!)

Bump as Pug is on right now reading the boards :Jumpy:

1: No Lume on the hands, not noticable on afternoons.

2: on Tuesdays, the day wheel is off-centre, as can be seen in my pics, not noticable on fridays.

All the others are only noticable with a gen next to it.