When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 .. what version are you sporting ?

lanikai

There has been no doubt as to "who has the best Sub" .. out of the box I may add..

this replication is soooo good .. I didn't mind the wait at all ...

As Our Resident experts... Bytor, Tribal, and Ubi all have done incredible reviews on the WM9.. with Ubi adding his standard upgrades to his..

I'm curious as to what version everyone has. and if the differences are notable ?

And also,.. what mods have you added if any ??

I believe I have the V3 with the smaller crown and Clarks crystal.. which saved me from using a genuine crystal I had ready to do a swap..

How many W9's are out there ?? and what do you have anything upcoming from BK ??

Here's mine.. with a genuine insert and genuine end links and bracelet..

wm9sub006.jpg

wm9sub010.jpg

wm9sub005.jpg

wm9sub014.jpg

Thanks in Advance..

A~C

Lani

WM9 v2 with v1 super snug & fitting SELs (a gift from great forum friends). I have the crown upgrade too but I haven't had time to install it yet.

4.jpg

1b.jpg

I briefly owned the v1 too. Loved the "Flat S". Did the cg's myself.

If you can get a good deal for this rep, go for it. It's almost as amazing as v2 and has much better default SELs.

3.jpg

1.jpg

Those look really nice! I've been wanting one for a while, but the fit of the SEL's is the only thing holding me back.

Decided to hold on to this one. Mine is the V2. Upgraded to a TW's best bracelet, genuine insert, crown and crystal.

@ Vlydog, where'd you get the TW bracelet? And is it better than the WM9 V2 bracelet in fit and feel? Can respond via PM if you want.

-Thanks.

By-Tor, Lanikai

Have you kept the original WM9 bracelet and swapped out the WM9 SEL?

If you have swapped out SEL, what was the replacement?

Finally what are the instructions for swapping SELs? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers

PD

I prefer the hollow end links as opposed to the SEL's just for comfort (weight) .. since I put genuine ss bracelet on it.. fro me just personal preference..

change the bracelet and end links like you would any bracelet or strap.. remove the spring bars.. that's all there is to it..

A~C

L

I prefer the hollow end links as opposed to the SEL's just for comfort (weight) .. since I put genuine ss bracelet on it.. fro me just personal preference..

change the bracelet and end links like you would any bracelet or strap.. remove the spring bars.. that's all there is to it..

A~C

L

So Lani. what hollow end links fit the WM9 sub?

So Lani. what hollow end links fit the WM9 sub?

I'm using the 580 end links B.it's not a flush fit .. but not noticeable .. unless you macro it..

for me it sit;s more comfortably on my wrist with the genuine bracelet .. :)

I have a few genuine bracelet's .. its just so much more comfortable.. so I only use it on my WM9 ... 1655 ... and I have one for my Ubifranken Tudor but it is on a G-10 at the moment..

A~C

L

I'm using the 580 end links B.it's not a flush fit .. but not noticeable .. unless you macro it..

for me it sit;s more comfortably on my wrist with the genuine bracelet .. :)

I have a few genuine bracelet's .. its just so much more comfortable.. so I only use it on my WM9 ... 1655 ... and I have one for my Ubifranken Tudor but it is on a G-10 at the moment..

A~C

L

Thank you. So it's a 93150

I believe I have the V3 with the smaller crown and Clarks crystal.. which saved me from using a genuine crystal I had ready to do a swap..

Ehh? V3? I just bought the WM9 v2 from BK.. When did the v3 come out (and what's the difference)?

Anyways as I said, I have a WM9 v2 Submariner from BK with the clark crystal and his custom crown. The watch is perfect (though it's running abnormally slow, but I'm sending the watch back tomorrow to get it serviced)

BK is a great dealer!

Ehh? V3? I just bought the WM9 v2 from BK.. When did the v3 come out (and what's the difference)?

Anyways as I said, I have a WM9 v2 Submariner from BK with the clark crystal and his custom crown. The watch is perfect (though it's running abnormally slow, but I'm sending the watch back tomorrow to get it serviced)

BK is a great dealer!

I must have the V2 :lol:

Ok now at least I know which version I have.. :)

vlydog

Posted Today, 09:41 AM

Wow, I have a spare 93150 and a set of 580's; maybe I will give it a try.

Nice idea.

I couldn't get used to the weight.. plus the gen bracelet wouldn't sit to my liking.. it's jus a personal preference.. :)

A~C

L

Hi Lani,

Wm9's are nice, and a fun base for a project. Here's a close up pic of my tt. This particular head has a gen dial, gen crown and tube, gen crystal, gen insert, gen pearl, and gen 18k gold bezel. All together it makes a great wearable watch:

a99fca06.jpg

Dang JJ ... your pieces no matter what base will surely have "All" the upgrades.. it's SOP for you :victory: ..

I have the TT on order.. if I had half of the upgrades you have I would be on cloud 9 ... :good:

thanks for sharing that !! B)

A~C

L

what are the instructions for swapping the end link on a bracelet with another different end link?

ie what By-Tor has done, swapping the end link [from v1 bracelet] to the v2 bracelet?

cheers

PD

A~C

L

Or in long-hand .... Endlinks are attached to the bracelet using the springbars. When you remove the bracelet you just slide the springbar out, swap the end-link and slide the springbar back in before re-installing .... :D

Edited by tomhorn