When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG's Must Have Reps...Period

sierracharlie

Hi all,

This is my 1st post after stumbling on this excellent forum (while purchasing a gen Breitling). I must say I am very impressed with the community on reps. Lots of passion and enthusiasm put into it no doubt. So as a complete noob on reps, I would like to start a money-no-object-super-rep-must-have-collection thread.

Basically its just a page where all the rep experts can help noobs to filter out the possible must-have reps. Thanks all.

Oh how true it is. :lol: But seriously, I would take the opposite approach and decide what watch you would like to actually wear and then research or ask about that watch and the various options.

????

Youve lost me

What opposite approach "decide what watch you would like to actually wear" when I do this I invariably end up wearing it.

;)

Today's must haves

Oft become

Tomorrow's so whats

This has been known, but has never been put so succinctly.

Does anyone remember member 'Base' from the old RWG? He once posted the 'ultimate' replica must have list. I bought every Rolex he mentioned there. For one fleeting month or two I had "the best of the best". Now? It is with great humility that I dare post any of those watches in a wrist thread here.

Welcome to RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim: I just purchased a Breitling Supper Avenger. It may not be the best out of the box rep but It's still a very good rep Imho.(ss bracelet not the best) If you like Breitlings take a look at the Sea wolf. Im hoping to purchase the yellow In the next few months. Before I buy any rep I read BY-Tor's reviews and other members reviews. These reviews can give you a lot of Insight on whatever rep your Interested In. Toads reviews have also been very helpful to me In my quest for that perfect or almost perfect rep, ;) good luck and happy hunting :) Mike