When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BK YM.. Up close and Personal

lanikai

By now everyone has read the reviews and pictorials of the BK YM Roselium.. so I'll just add some Macro candy..

thank you BK for being patient whilst I was layed up in July.. BK's pieces are surely worth the wait !

here ya go ...

bkym002.jpg

Ubi teaches "clean hands"... not a mark on these

bkym001.jpg

bkym012.jpg

Flooded the dial with light to view the detail of the coronet and font... clean.. crisp

bkym007.jpg

bkym005.jpg

bkym003.jpg

Date window

bkym008.jpg

Bezel

bkym010.jpg

CG

bkym011.jpg

Crown

bkym013z.jpg

SEL

bkym017.jpg

bkym020.jpg

bkym023.jpg

Thanks for viewing and if your still on the fence ... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A~C

Lani

I had the Noob YM which was pretty damn nice... but just like Dluddy I simply decided that YM is not a watch for me.

However, the WM9 version is so good that it almost makes me reconsider. What a beauty! :wub:

Such an awesome watch, thanks for sharing, bro :) My cheapie YM wasn't with me long enough, and is possibly the only watch I've owned lately, which I would replace with the same model. They dress up, they dress down, and the 3-D bezel insert is something which can only be appreciated in person :victory:

• 2 weeks later...

Very good replication! :clapping: Almost there :victory:

Just need to fix the height/size of the crown on the dial (don't know if that is fixable) and on the clasp? Improve it by sourcing a gen clasp?

The two full size markers at the 6 o'clock could potentially by fixed if a dial expert could colour match the Rolesium dial and break those two markers in half at the SWISS MADE.

In no way can the serifs of the fonts be corrected. In my opinion this is the one thing that Rolex experts will notice first. :( Unfortunate, too bad. :(

Gen dial for comparison attachedpost-4061-12542055449_thumb.jpg

Edited by BigSlickAK