When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 177H with T-48 crown

klocklind1

what is next after this t crown?

A relume will be awesome on this model.

greets, a fully modded & vaclumed pam177H owner.

It has hands from DSN that has a good lume and the dial lume is quite nice as well but sure not at all as good as Vaclume or The Zigmeister!

Bur the best choise would be a dial from Little Hero !

It is quit good as it is for the moment, but You never know!!!!

Normally I'd say something about the super-sized pics, but they've really helped in showing how much that T48 crowns adds to the look of the watch. I've been on the border about whether to buy a couple or not, but I think it is time to upgrade a few crowns.

Thanks for the pics.

It has hands from DSN that has a good lume and the dial lume is quite nice as well but sure not at all as good as Vaclume or The Zigmeister!

Bur the best choise would be a dial from Little Hero !

It is quit good as it is for the moment, but You never know!!!!

With sandwich dials, I don't think getting a re-lume will be worth it. DSN's lume strength is quite good. Sausage dials are something else though, when it comes to DSN - lately the lume application on those has suffered.

As far as upgrading to a LH dial, I haven't yet taken the time to compare the differences. I always thought that DSN's where quite good. When it comes to the curvature of the numerals or slight differences in font thickness, I just haven't reached that level of ....