When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My greetings to everyone

VOliveira

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum, an just wanted to introduce myself. The reason I came here is because I'm thinking of buying a Zenith Defy replica, and I'm looking for an opinion from the experts.

I basically need to gain some trust over the website that I'll be buying from.

Let's see how it goes...

Cheers

Welcome to RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim: I also like the Zen ith. As far as I know only the Deffy Extreme and the El Primero chrono and El Primero Open are available. I really like the Extreme with the black IP and white/black dial. I think most of are trusted dealers here carry both. Although It may not be the most accurate rep, I think It stands well on It's own, good luck and happy hunting :) Mike

Thank you all for your replies.

Unfortunately, I'm not very sure where to start looking for the Zenith Defy Xtreme Tourbillon (or Open, if Tourbillon is unavailable), unless googling for it.

Found two candidates so far: Replica Shop and 2009Watches, but I've been told they're most likely scam.

Finding a trustworthy dealer to make my purchase is still difficult for me. You guys have any advice? A member told me in a topic I created today, that there is an AD list somewhere. But still havent't found it yet.

In the meantime I'll try to talk to Andrew and Josh, and see what they think.

Here are our "trusted Dealers"

http://www.rwgforum.com/forum/198-watch-collectors/

VO.. take your time.. I would advise reading some and check out Toadtorrents Noob guide..

take your time and post questions.. don't be shy, we are here to protect and support new members.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

this community is more than jus watches.. you will find that out if you choose to stay and enjoy the safety of our Hobby here at RWG.. let us help you so you make a purchase you will be happy with.. remember this hobby has guidelines..

never walk into an AD (authorized dealer) with a rep on .. no matter how good you think it to be.. that is one of the Cardinal rules we abide by.. B)

Most of our "perfect" reps have been "modded" with genuine parts.. as far a toubillion .. there are very few "working" ones.. most of us got ours from a member in Germany who gets the movements from China and builds his own generic toubi.. I'll get a pick of it up for you shortly..

A~C

Lani

Edit Add: Here's a distant pic of my Toubi.. I purchased it here from a Great Friend at an awesome price.. :victory:

mycollection012.jpg

let me know if you would like to see it close up.. I can shoot some pics later today.. I have all my pics of this in my home DT..

L

Remember on any tourby Defy X you find (there will probably be a super cheap one out there off this site...low end quality), it will be a fake tourbillon. There is not one with a gen tourby movement. It won't have the cool rotating escapement...just an exposed bridge showing the balance wheel.

I'm perfectly aware of that. This watch seduces me by its design and overall quality, so that's only what I'm aiming for.

If by any chance you encounter an AD selling it, please give me a notice.

I think you might want to use the term "dealer" or better yet "trusted dealer". The term AD(authorized dealer) really doesn't accutately decribe where we purchase are reps from, just a friendly reminder :) Mike

• 2 weeks later...