When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Zenith Defy Xtreme Tourbillon

VOliveira

Hi all

I'm targeting Zenith Defy Xtreme Toubillon for my first online replica purchase. I think is the most beautiful watch ever, but it's price is prohibitive for me (I'm no Cristinano Ronaldo :( ) Since It's the first time I'm even buying a replica watch, I'm a bit hesitated in ordering dur to lack of trust. This particular model exists in the following stores:

Replica-Shop

2009watches

What do you guys think of these sellers? Should I trust any of them? I'm concerned with the possibility of a poor replica quality, malfunctioning, or even an unsent package. Has anyone had any experience with these sellers?

To rder, or not to order... That is the question...

Thank you all in advance.

This model does not exist in rep world, atleast not a decent one. The shops you show us, use pics from the genuine item. Stay away from these shops!

In short, DO NOT ORDER!

Are you sure about this? That being the case is a huge deception :'(

Need to make sure before I "throw the towel". Where can I find some kind of trustworthy seller list of replica watches?

Hopefully Bike Mike can fill you in on the AD for the big discount. If you want a rep, read reviews if available in the Other Brands area of the forum. Also, check for dealer sites by using the Links section at the top menu and going to Dealer Websites.

You should also view the Watch Collectorssection to view the official dealer areas.

Also read the Reviewssection.

EDIT: TT has beaten me to it on a lot of the points below but I'm not deleting them now I've spent ages typing them ;) LoL :p

An AD is an dealer authorised to sell genuine watches, such as the shops you find in your main High Street or Mall. There is no 'list' of these ADs on this board, it is taken as read that they will be good as they are offering genuine products! :)

The dealer list you are looking for is the list of dealers in replica watches that have earnt the trust of this board and are pretty much guaranteed to deliver what you ask for. Sometimes there are problems but the dealers will be able to resolve most problems - this is why they are trusted.

The trusted dealers list can be found here: http://www.rwgforum.com/forum/198-watch-collectors/

My advice would be to hold back on buying anything for at least 1 or maybe 2 months, maybe even 3. This will give you a chance to learn about the different watches, the different dealers, the different movements available, and you won't waste your money rushing into buying something that you later regret because, after learning more, you realise it is not very good.

Take your time, get reading (especially the noob guide in the introductions section, I think). Use the Search button to look for things you want to know and if you get stuck or can't find information, ask a question!

Hopefully this is the start of something you'll want to keep doing for years to come! :D

Edited by Member X

Hopefully Bike Mike can fill you in on the AD for the big discount.

Bailey Bank & Biddle are closing several of their stores. Last month I was visiting my brother in Atlanta, GA. Bought a Zenith Class Open Traveller Multicity for $5800. Over 60% of retail. The also had a Defy Xtreme Chrono and Xtreme Open at 60% off as well. Lots of Omegas too. POC in both Black and Orange face for around $2900 out the door. Also got a couple Croco Breilting Straps on deployments for $250! :drinks:

I am myself is big fan of Zenith brand. Unfor there is no good replica of Zenith.. EVen which is out best that listed trusted dealer are still not good made yet .. About the one shown on photos are not photos of replica but real of gen Zenith tourbillon..

Email him ask to give you photo made by him or at least to take more photos of this model.. I am sure he would not accept or find reason I have no time blalalalalal

Your lucky that found this forum before ordering otherway you were lost money or get something diffrent [censored]

I've started doing my homework. Thanks guys.

Unfortunately, no AD in the forum has this watch (yet, I hope). And I don't know if it will ever be available.

Is this a lost cause? -_-

Edited by seymur

I've started doing my homework. Thanks guys.

Unfortunately, no AD in the forum has this watch (yet, I hope). And I don't know if it will ever be available.

Is this a lost cause? -_-

You will not find AD's on this forum, only rep dealers. As Toad said, AD's is where you go to buy the real deal. Places like Tourneaus sell the real thing. The real thing is around $133K retail!

Believe it or not most people that can afford the real Tourbillons do not wear them much out in public.

EDIT: TT has beaten me to it on a lot of the points below but I'm not deleting them now I've spent ages typing them ;) LoL :p

An AD is an dealer authorised to sell genuine watches, such as the shops you find in your main High Street or Mall. There is no 'list' of these ADs on this board, it is taken as read that they will be good as they are offering genuine products! :)

The dealer list you are looking for is the list of dealers in replica watches that have earnt the trust of this board and are pretty much guaranteed to deliver what you ask for. Sometimes there are problems but the dealers will be able to resolve most problems - this is why they are trusted.

The trusted dealers list can be found here: http://www.rwgforum.com/forum/198-watch-collectors/

My advice would be to hold back on buying anything for at least 1 or maybe 2 months, maybe even 3. This will give you a chance to learn about the different watches, the different dealers, the different movements available, and you won't waste your money rushing into buying something that you later regret because, after learning more, you realise it is not very good.

Take your time, get reading (especially the noob guide in the introductions section, I think). Use the Search button to look for things you want to know and if you get stuck or can't find information, ask a question!

Hopefully this is the start of something you'll want to keep doing for years to come! :D

This Is some very good advice Indeed. I purchased a watch my first week here, big mistake. Well maybe not a huge mistake but It's a watch (Omega PO quartz) that I would never look at now.Take your time and do a lot of research, good advice Indeed :) Mike

• 4 years later...